::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When you wake up singing a song you haven't thought of in years, realize it's a I, IV, V song and have it going in about 15 minutes.

Yeah, that feeling.

Through in a VI minor for good measure.

Actually, more than three chords is showing off.

Is anyone else having to log into the forum every time now?

For some reason it doesn't allow me to stay logged in anymore and I have to enter my username/password every morning.

Not horribly annoying but different.

mwaaahaaahaaa... my plan comes to fruition........... >;-)

Woke up at 7 to the wonderful sound of my phone face time ringing. It was Michael. We talked and talked and talked. Penny and Katie were at katies house so we rang them and put them on speaker. We spoke for a good hour. He then face timed with them and then he called Wendy. This afternoon he called me back when the girls were all here and we had a fun family chat. He looks great. He's put on over 10 pounds and he's getting all buff. He's happy and healthy. Told us all sorts of stuff he's done.

I'm much more relaxed now. He's been there long enough he's got thru the tough part and he's found his niche. He understands exactly what's expected of him and he's okay with the program.

Gosh I miss him.

After I spoke with Michael I went to the market and bought really good meats and cheeses, beef steak tomatoes, lettuce, avocado and big soft rolls. We made massive sandwiches after the girls got here and took them to the beach. It was just beautiful today.

Came home, colored eggs, jacuzzied, sauna'd and ate more food.

It was a great day.

Deserves? I dunno. Relishes? certainly.

Can you score a Hilo trip again?

I really want to, especially with Merrie Monarch going on. It appears all I am doing is shipping the router there, and talking them through the process of installing it by phone.

Woke up at 7 to the wonderful sound of my phone face time ringing. It was Michael. We talked and talked and talked. Penny and Katie were at katies house so we rang them and put them on speaker. We spoke for a good hour. He then face timed with them and then he called Wendy. This afternoon he called me back when the girls were all here and we had a fun family chat. He looks great. He's put on over 10 pounds and he's getting all buff. He's happy and healthy. Told us all sorts of stuff he's done.

I'm much more relaxed now. He's been there long enough he's got thru the tough part and he's found his niche. He understands exactly what's expected of him and he's okay with the program.

Gosh I miss him.

This sounds great. What more could you ask?

After I spoke with Michael I went to the market and bought really good meats and cheeses, beef steak tomatoes, lettuce, avocado and big soft rolls. We made massive sandwiches after the girls got here and took them to the beach. It was just beautiful today.

Came home, colored eggs, jacuzzied, sauna'd and ate more food.

It was a great day.

No easter egg hunt for the kids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom