::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rain off and on all day today.
The TV I got a smokin' deal on in June of this year? Broken.
It has a one-year warranty, so I called them today.
No models left on Oahu, so all I get is a refund.
Shame, because the picture looks fine for the 15 minutes or so it works before it cuts out.
I would be happy if they just repaired it, seems a shame to just throw it away.
What sucks is that I got it for a clearance price, so even a full refund is not going to let me get another TV just like it without coughing up some cash from my pocket.
I guess I'm taking that money and waiting for Black Friday.

Kenvin, the place looks great! Everything's all fresh and new-looking. I'm sure your family is going to be very happy there, and create tons of lasting memories....

Went to Home Depot got a 3 ft section of 3/4 by 1/2 round shoe molding. Looks like it’s gonna do good and it’s primed and only .43 a ft. I think I need about 250 ft.

Sounds like you've got it figured out....

The test strip did good. A few spots were slightly bigger then 3/4 but it's mainly the rooms. I hope once I get laminate floors down I will see how that room looks. The stairs I fear will be the worst to finish off. Do stairs have molding on the part of risers and tops as well? I feel like that spot might need something but not sure.

I had the privilege of officiating a blessing ceremony for a same sex couple this afternoon. My first ever, and likely my one and only. Grace-filled and lovely.

I was just in the shower. The lights fizzled out. Then - B O O M !!!!!!!! Huge thunderclap!

Looks like I have to re-set all the clocks after all :D

Sally look who is in my backyard again!
FE4ePEN.jpg

Oh! They are territorial. You've got your own Cardinal!

Just got lease extension in the mail.
They are raising the rent $225. And only a six-month extension.
Since we moved in six years ago, the rent has gone up $525 a month.
The only thing they have done to the house is paint the exterior, replace the garage door, and pour a concrete pad in the back yard to replace a rotting wood deck.

I am considering calling the property manager and saying
I will sign a one-year extension at the new rate, and we want new carpet at least.

Wait, I had to come back and check. Your rents gone up $525 in 6 years. Your rent is not $525.

Have you been studied for sleep apnea? When untreated, it can be very dangerous. They say that untreated sleep apnea was the cause of Carrie Fisher's death....

There's a host of reasons I don't think it's apnea, but I'll keep that in the back of my mind and get it checked out soon if things don't improve.

Thank you.

Have you been studied for sleep apnea? When untreated, it can be very dangerous. They say that untreated sleep apnea was the cause of Carrie Fisher's death....

That and the "evidence of cocaine, methadone, MDMA (better known as ecstasy), alcohol and opiates" (LA Times, 6/19/17).

Paul does his sleep study next Friday night. I'm sure he has it. Too many times he snores like a crazy man and then just...stops. No breathing, no nothing. I have had to poke him. It's scary. And every morning he says he is tired.

I sleep with an APAP machine. I love my breathing buddy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom