::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Damon, what other Queen songs you have in your repertoire?

Crazy Little Thing Called Love,
Don't Stop Me Now, Another One Bites the Dust (and by extension, Weird Al's Another One Rides the Bus) um I think I used to play another one in my guitar days...

Crazy Little Thing Called Love,
Don't Stop Me Now, Another One Bites the Dust (and by extension, Weird Al's Another One Rides the Bus) um I think I used to play another one in my guitar days...

I saw your post in the "You're My Best Friend" thread.

very cool

Go Mavs!

Morning 'ockey game with RL Kid. They schedule one of these a year for school kids to try to build market. Season ticket holder parishioners can't do the day game so they gave the tickets to RL Kid.

Sounded like a great idea at the time. With the Man Cold it may well be fatal.

Dying at a hockey game would not be cool. Don't do it.

Finally got my SW shirt. No jacket till 12/10 I need to be employed a month before they get me it. Super fun in Nov with no coat. So I wear my flannel fleece lined jacket thingy.

Well, that's stupid! You need a coat!

Catch up mini!

OK, have to head back to school. Science night tonight. Oh joy. 12 hour day today (except for the 40 minutes to run home, feed Bella, and eat soup. I have been fighting a huge headache and sinus infection all day. Saline nasal spray is my drug of choice right now. That and hot chocolate . . .)

Laters!

I just logged into the chat but I don't recognize anyone.

Nah - it's all friends of hers who are part of the whole cooking fundraiser thing. I had to log out - actually trying to work here and am now PISSED at my dear son who made his sister cry on her birthday (long story - he wasn't cruel, just insensitive and she's overly sensitive these days).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom