::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's the reason I simply don't discuss politics on the internet. It seems there is no way to have a rational conversation anymore. I have a good friend whose political views are almost completely diametrically opposed to mine, and we can crack open a beer and have a spirited conversation and still be friends at the end. It never seems to go that way online.

I was able to maintain friendships this way...right up until Trump was elected. That crossed a huge line for me. I can not and will not remain friends with any of his followers. I just can’t.

I was able to maintain friendships this way...right up until Trump was elected. That crossed a huge line for me. I can not and will not remain friends with any of his followers. I just can’t.

I'm pretty much in the same boat, it's like trying to be friends with someone who helped set your house on fire and thinks the flames are a nice change.

I've got another stinking cold. I'm so tired of feeling like crap. I have a good friend that has been an RN for 20 years. She told me to get this Zarbees stuff that has elderberry in it and some zinc spray. I obeyed.... $23. The Zarbees is YUMMY.

Naomi won her first ball game tonight. It was a good close game. She didn't score any but she hadba couple rebounds and a few good passes. She is definitely a team player. She has a lo g stride when she runs. I love her. I can't wait for her to see what Jimmy got her. A new bowling ball with a carrying bag and shoes.

Where are you supposed to use the zinc spray? There have been studies that have linked zinc nasal sprays to permanent loss of the sense of smell.

As a lifelong fat guy I do a lot of things on autopilot. Right now I stopped myself from eating a chocolate chip cookie. Did I want the cookie? No. Am I craving sweets? No. Am I hungry? Nope. But there was a cookie out and I was walking by and I just absentmindedly picked it up and was about to eat it.

Last night we got home from eating at Benihana (our day after Valentine's Day tradition) and the first thing I did was open the fridge to see what we had in there. Not hungry, just operating on habit.

So can you follow me around and knock food out of my hands? :)

Thank you for the support.

Yep, lifelong fat guy here, too. We share many of the same habits.

Bethany posted a meme that started out "Liberals . . ." and I made the point that finger pointing and party lines aren't fixing anything.

Now I'm a bleeding heart liberal who wants to take away everyone's guns.

I just want common sense to prevail in all honesty.

Common sense in our present society? If only.

Yep, lifelong fat guy here, too. We share many of the same habits.

I became a fat guy in my 30's.
So I have a foundation of good habits that I have ignored the last 20 years.
Now I am.back to doing what I need to do, but it is a bitxh getting back to where I want to be.
He's still in there though, just need to unzip the fat suit.

I became a fat guy in my 30's.
So I have a foundation of good habits that I have ignored the last 20 years.
Now I am.back to doing what I need to do, but it is a bitxh getting back to where I want to be.
He's still in there though, just need to unzip the fat suit.

Lifelong. In 6th grade I was teased as "Marilyn" due to my impressive bosom. I'm still self-conscious about it almost 6 decades later.

Hahaha yes, gnawing.

I think i typed it "knawing" and autocorrect fixed it for me.

And by the way - you shouldn't have to buy the salary. That's given to you in exchange for the work you do. If they're making you buy it I think you have a legitimate lawsuit on your hands.

And by the way - you shouldn't have to buy the salary. That's given to you in exchange for the work you do. If they're making you buy it I think you have a legitimate lawsuit on your hands.

I'm positive I typed celery on that one.

maybe I had an "a' in there or something but I thought I typed it correctly.

Bethany posted a meme that started out "Liberals . . ." and I made the point that finger pointing and party lines aren't fixing anything.

Now I'm a bleeding heart liberal who wants to take away everyone's guns.

I just want common sense to prevail in all honesty.

Yup. I liked the content of what she posted, too - it pointed out that exaggerating things doesn't serve to improve the conversation but instead just increases the divide between us. But like you, when it said, "Liberals..." it became a political post instead of a common sense post.

Yup. I liked the content of what she posted, too - it pointed out that exaggerating things doesn't serve to improve the conversation but instead just increases the divide between us. But like you, when it said, "Liberals..." it became a political post instead of a common sense post.

I liked that guy Curt I was going back and forth with.

He was intelligent and didn't resort to "meme" rhetoric, and in the end we totally agreed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom