::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to work for about an hour today. Such a waste. But she said come in they had a bunch of stuff. I called when got in they said yea nothing really after 3 pm......

City back to norm??

Beats me. I haven't gone north of the river for over a week. Nicollet Mall will be back to normal by the end of the week they say. It was kinda SB ground zero for fun events. The people are leaving today.

Padre, I’m sorry.

Get him to join the military. It totally makes you like your kid again.

No details yet. Too soon. Too raw. Too stupid.

His life is the encyclopedia of how to screw up by the numbers.

Whenever - if ever - you need to, vent away. Feel free to preface anything with "no advice, please - just need to vent" or even just post AAAAAAARRRRRRRRGGGGGGGHHHHHHH! and we're there for you.

(((((Padre)))))

Wow. After Denver and Paris episodes is it wrong to express that I am quite curious what is going on now?

(((((Père)))))

Gracie is worn out from her adventures, today. Car rides and puppy exam and shots.

A few years ago (Let's say maybe 9 or 10?) I purchased a pair of Levi's 501 jeans from Sears. Ironically I purchased them at Sears in Ala Moana (before we lived here) and now that store has closed - gone forever. It was the largest waist size available (non big-man size) and I remember being so excited that I was finally able to not have to buy stuff in the fat man section. Well those jeans are very well broken in and soft and are pretty much my favourite pair. They have been unavailable to me for a while as I have not been able to wear them. Last week they suddenly fit perfectly. No need for a belt, no roll-down from my gut, just perfect.

I am stoked because it means I am heading in the right direction.

I am bummed out because I realize that soon these perfectly broken-in, perfectly fitting jeans will go back to NOT fitting.

Looking forward to getting a smaller size though!

#FatGuyVictories

On the way to the vet's office, I seen a church sign that said, "God does not pick favorites, but the pastor does-Go Eagles!

I thought it was cute.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom