::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This stays on this thread, please. No Facebook crossover.

So here's the rest of the story:
Bond, Vaga Bond brought his lady over on Monday afternoon so they could announce to us that they are having a baby. Oh joy. This just 3 days after we finalized non-refundable airline reservations for the 4 of us to go to the Big Island in April. He works a part time job delivering pizzas and thinks he will be set if he can get another part time job. They want to live together and raise the baby. He's pissed at both of us and claims to be an adult. All he can think of is scooping up money. But he's thrilled to have a child to raise, teach guitar, yada yada. Mind you, he barely graduated high school and she was home schooled, having grown up in a home where her father served a hard 7 for meth sales and is out of the house being a meth head again. He and the girl met because B V-B was buying pot from him.

A week or so previously he got his car serviced but couldn't pay the bill. It's a local business and I have standing in the community. He asked me to pay the bill for him, promising to pay me back. Yesterday morning I asked him to pay me back. I told him that adults pay their bills. If you want to be treated like an adult, act like one. It did not go well. He thinks I don't need the money and he does because he's about to have a kid, therefore the money is his. Much anger and many expletives followed. This is how the conversation ended:
He: "Say one more word and I will hit you in the face so f*cking hard."
Me: "Step away."
He did step away.
I went to my office. He began moving his stuff out.

I hate the brokenness of our relationship. But we cannot have him in this household with all his abusive drama. Neither Mrs Pere nor I have much of a sense of hope or connection to what he wants to call our grandchild.

He is at the end of a long rope knotted with bad choices. For the last 5 years or more he has consistently chosen things contrary to our guidance and advice, and at the same time contrary to the things he says he wants for himself. Glad he's out. I wish he'd take his cats.

I'm sorry you are having a hard time with your son. Hugs to you.

If we have a military parade that will just be ridiculous

I suggested in my message that the money be spent on cleaning up the water in Flint, Michigan and maybe help the US citizens of Puerto Rico get their lights on. I talked so long I ran out of time. I am incensed.

I had an emotionally rough evening.

Then my nose piercing came out, on accident. I can't get it to go back in and I'm super irritated. I love my piercing.

Dear Pere --
Never give up hope. Give Mrs. Pere a hug for me. I lived in family hell for many years. I lost hope. Slowly it got better. I wish that for you.

Sally, I tried reaching them twice. Both times got the message, "The mailbox you are trying to reach can not accept messages." Let's hope it's because it is full of people saying NO to this proposed display. My plan was to say that the money would be of better use to assist veterans and their families. Will try again tomorrow.

Thank you Lynn. Yes, I think we filled the message machine. I’m going to call everyday.

Thank you Lynn. Yes, I think we filled the message machine. I’m going to call everyday.

I will call tomorrow. I had a weird day. Had to do some self care. Aka: lay on the couch and try not to think.

I get anxiety and fall into the pit of over thinking. I make a tiny problem feel like a mountain.

Sally..

I need some Sally advice. Later on, when I get my tax return, I am going to pamper myself with a real massage. What should I look for? Just a regular full body massage? Hot stones? Rain drop essential oils? I have no clue. This place I want to go to also has a salt water soak tank. Are you familiar with those?

I'm so uptight. All the time. And sore.26

So here's the rest of the story:
Bond, Vaga Bond brought his lady over on Monday afternoon so they could announce to us that they are having a baby. Oh joy. This just 3 days after we finalized non-refundable airline reservations for the 4 of us to go to the Big Island in April. He works a part time job delivering pizzas and thinks he will be set if he can get another part time job. They want to live together and raise the baby. He's pissed at both of us and claims to be an adult. All he can think of is scooping up money. But he's thrilled to have a child to raise, teach guitar, yada yada. Mind you, he barely graduated high school and she was home schooled, having grown up in a home where her father served a hard 7 for meth sales and is out of the house being a meth head again. He and the girl met because B V-B was buying pot from him.

A week or so previously he got his car serviced but couldn't pay the bill. It's a local business and I have standing in the community. He asked me to pay the bill for him, promising to pay me back. Yesterday morning I asked him to pay me back. I told him that adults pay their bills. If you want to be treated like an adult, act like one. It did not go well. He thinks I don't need the money and he does because he's about to have a kid, therefore the money is his. Much anger and many expletives followed. This is how the conversation ended:
He: "Say one more word and I will hit you in the face so f*cking hard."
Me: "Step away."
He did step away.
I went to my office. He began moving his stuff out.

I hate the brokenness of our relationship. But we cannot have him in this household with all his abusive drama. Neither Mrs Pere nor I have much of a sense of hope or connection to what he wants to call our grandchild.

He is at the end of a long rope knotted with bad choices. For the last 5 years or more he has consistently chosen things contrary to our guidance and advice, and at the same time contrary to the things he says he wants for himself. Glad he's out. I wish he'd take his cats.

((((((Mr. & Mrs. TSM))))))

I think I'm the random piece from a different puzzle that ends up in the box by mistake and you can never figure out exactly where I fit.

I have been told that my progress through life, all in all, looks like I've got it together. And many things have gone quite well.
But on the highway of life, from this driver's seat, it feels like I'm mostly bouncing off the guardrails all the way.

Thought #2 for today.

I have been told that my progress through life, all in all, looks like I've got it together. And many things have gone quite well.
But on the highway of life, from this driver's seat, it feels like I'm mostly bouncing off the guardrails all the way.

Thought #2 for today.

Good morning. I see we are quite the philosopher this morning. A little early for me to wax poetic, but will try to come up with something by the close of business today. "Sometimes you step ON it and sometimes you step IN it." is the best I can do on short notice this morn. �� Make today a good one!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom