::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a friend with a Borgward Isabella with four on the tree. He drove that thing like a madman.

I had a '67 Ford pickup with column shift. Second gear was high position. Near one o'clock. And I usually pushed it up there with an open palm. Quite often when I shifted, people thought I was waving hi to them.

A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Morning. Up way too early.

Late last night two of our indoor cats snuck out. So when I got up at 4:30 to answer nature, I could hear them outside meowing. It took me until now, 5:15 to get them both inside. I was terrified coyotes would get them. I wish I could sleep more but I’m wide awake.

Today the daughters and I are going to a Bridal Expo. This should be interesting.

I remember 3 on the trees but I don’t think I ever drove one.

I had a friend in high school that had an old Valient that had push buttons.

The sun is shining and the sky is blue. It feels nice outside. I looked up the temp and it said 37? Google says 41. I would have guessed 50.

Our power went out in the middle of the night. It was quite windy. I don't think it was out for very long. When it came back on most of the lights in the house came on. Smart house, OK?

I took two years of Spanish in high school. I live in Southern California. I spent my summers as a kid in Baja. I have no excuse; I should speak Spanish.

I took 6 years of Spanish in Junior high and high school. Then 2 years of college level Spanish. My dad was bilingual and worked in Mexico on a regular basis. There is no excuse for me to not be a fluent Spanish speaker. Yet, I'm not.

I took 6 years of Spanish in Junior high and high school. Then 2 years of college level Spanish. My dad was bilingual and worked in Mexico on a regular basis. There is no excuse for me to not be a fluent Spanish speaker. Yet, I'm not.

It's like a machine? If you don't use it regularly, it gets rusty and doesn't hardly work at all.

Just finished breakfast. Drinking coffee, listening to Weldon on the iPod.
We need to do this more often.
We don't want to go home :D

Hey Sally, one of my live videos is Weldon singing Wahine Ilikea and he does a really cool jazzy version.

B310A9C6-F9B9-41AB-AEE5-2E6FC6E466F3.jpghad a fun day with my girls. I’m exhausted.

Tomorrow we’re off to try on wedding dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom