::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
six almonds is considered a snack.

My previous almonds snacks were closer to 5X that. Maybe more.
start with two small handfuls. Chew slowly and well. The trick is to never be hungry. Don’t wolf your food down. Put your fork down between bites. Drink water between bites. Slow down.

My goto emergency breakfast of a Sausage McMuffin just got the boot.

Calories and carbs not too bad but almost 800mg of salt per sandwich.

I like the egg white delight - only 250 cals and way less sodium and fat, plenty tasty to me.
I LOVE the sausage McMuffin with egg - used to eat a lot of them - until I saw the cals and sodium.

Hi, kids! Just checking in from sunny Florida, where today's temperature is in the mid-80s. We're having a ball, and staying very busy.

We still have no WiFi at the apartment, and the free WiFi here in the library is temperamental. It works fine long enough for me to read through four or five pages, and then quits responding. I then have to close my browser, go to Settings, turn my Kindle's WiFi off and then back on before I can continue. Lather, rinse, repeat.

I found that my phone seems to have the capacity to function as a hot spot, but it tells me it needs to be configured, and I don't know what they want for that.

I'm now almost exactly a month behind in my catch-up, but I'm having fun reading what I can, when I can. Hope all is well with everyone!

Don's living in the past.

I like the egg white delight - only 250 cals and way less sodium and fat, plenty tasty to me.
I LOVE the sausage McMuffin with egg - used to eat a lot of them - until I saw the cals and sodium.

Don't tell me. I want to live in denial. I get a sausage patty and a round egg about once a week.

I just wrote a check. It felt soooooo weird.

I'm mailing in my driver's license renewal. My license expires Sunday.

Left to do this weekend, a quiz, a peer review, and a 750 word essay on stages of psychological development. Living the dream.

I've got another stinking cold. I'm so tired of feeling like crap. I have a good friend that has been an RN for 20 years. She told me to get this Zarbees stuff that has elderberry in it and some zinc spray. I obeyed.... $23. The Zarbees is YUMMY.

Naomi won her first ball game tonight. It was a good close game. She didn't score any but she hadba couple rebounds and a few good passes. She is definitely a team player. She has a lo g stride when she runs. I love her. I can't wait for her to see what Jimmy got her. A new bowling ball with a carrying bag and shoes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom