::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
This, at least from my point of view. I think it's about attitude. People that appear older are always grouchy old farts. Negative and unhappy about life.

For those of you that know me in real life know I'm a very positive person most of the time, those of you that haven't think I'm a grouchy snarky old fart; I just play one on the Internet.

Attitude is everything. It's pretty sad when I meet people who have pretty much given up on life. They express wanting to still be able to do X, but they think they're too old. They are surprised when they find out we're similar ages. I think it's these people who get bitter and grouchy as they get older.

Attitude is everything. It's pretty sad when I meet people who have pretty much given up on life. They express wanting to still be able to do X, but they think they're too old. They are surprised when they find out we're similar ages. I think it's these people who get bitter and grouchy as they get older.

One thing important to me for our retirement relocation is access to outdoor recreation. I have this image that I'm going to hike, bike ride, and kayak like I've wanted to do but haven't had time to do.

Fantasy or expectant reality?

Oh, and I can do grouchy pretty well.

One thing important to me for our retirement relocation is access to outdoor recreation. I have this image that I'm going to hike, bike ride, and kayak like I've wanted to do but haven't had time to do.

Fantasy or expectant reality?

Oh, and I can do grouchy pretty well.

I was pretty active most of my life. I kind of see myself sitting on my butt with a fishing pole and maybe having a beer or two. Especially because the last five years have all been about knee and shoulder pain.

I'm falling apart.

I just had a grilled pork banh mi sandwich.

I'm trying to think of why I only have a banh me sandwich about once or twice a year.

So delicious!!

I'm trying to think of why I only have a banh me sandwich about once or twice a year.

So delicious!!

We have been looking for a good one here after our favorite place closed (HI Sandwich).
We went to a place in Chinatown, sat down, ordered Banh Mi and found out they were out of bread already. So we still have to go back there.
Pig and the Lady is good, but too over the top for every day.
Looking for just a reliable Banh Mi like Lee*s Sandwiches.

We went to the Ewa Beach Golf Course bar by our house last night and watched our friends play music. After the first set, I learned that pitchers of Heineken were on special for $7. Since I had just paid $6 for a Blue Moon 16 Oz. draft, I figured I would just get a pitcher and Nanilei and I would share.
Pau already. No more Heineken. OK, How about Blue Moon then? Nope. No more draft, bottles only.
?????
I guess the place was full of thirsty Hawaiians.
We drank water the rest of the night.

Hey! Look at that! I went past another personal K!
I hardly notice anymore, but it also seems like I don't have nearly as many posts as many of you lot.
Seems like I do chatter away a lot to me though!

I am coming up on 6000! Woohoo! OK, I know - not a big deal compared to the pros . . .

OK, what to talk about for the next 155 posts? Hm . . . .

So delicious!!

They are! I don't have them very often either. When we lived outside of Seattle, we had them a lot more often. We used to live near a donut shop owned by a Vietnamese American family who had them on their menu of offerings. The kids would get donuts and I'd get myself a banh mi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom