::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We got mondo exciting personal news today but I'm not allowed to talk about it for a few days yet, til it is verified.

It's probably what you're thinking.

Or maybe not.

Went to the depots of homes and got some flooring now I got another project to do. I think tomorrow we might look into paint and getting gallons of paint to start that process. We gotta get going to get in here in the next 3 weeks.

They're delivering a load of drywall here tomorrow. My least favorite task. Which explains why several of my rooms have walls that have been hung but not taped or mudded. Maybe when it's all up I'll just hire a finisher. My dad's new girlfriend is supposedly good at this stuff.

Hubby said he was traveling alongside my dad and his girlfriend on the way home today. Dad and Linda Honey were just beebopping and singing, didn't even notice him for ages.

That's really cute. I'm glad he is happy.

Nanilei's mom is home!!!!!
That place was a s** show.
I think they let her go so we would not sue them.
So many issues.
At least mom is in good hands now.
I need a nap.

Last edited:
Had to go to a client in Wahiawa today. Since I was in the neighborhood, I decided to drop in to Ko'olau and visit my birthday present.
To my surprise Kalei and Kimo were both there, and Kimo was recording a video. It was a nice visit. :D

sxpwzeu.jpg

Andrew showing off the ink!

Freeda, what’s a doe...besides a deer?

And you dog already opened his own pizza parlor?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom