Page 2742 of 4803 FirstFirst ... 174222422642269227322740274127422743274427522792284232423742 ... LastLast
Results 27,411 to 27,420 of 48021

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Could I take a low g string on a tenor uke and put it where the C sting would be and tune that string to C?

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

I don't know why, but I'm craving a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios....
    Things get better with age. I'm approaching magnificent....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

"Just a few ukulele hooligans getting wild and strummy...." - chindog

5:2576

Quote Originally Posted by mailman View Post
    I don't know why, but I'm craving a bowl of Honey Nut Cheerios....
    But, I'm fighting it. I shouldn't be eating at this hour....

Kala KA-SC :: Sapele /ebony soprano, handmade :: Kiwaya K-Wave Tele Uke :: Big Island KTO-TR :: Lanikai LU-8EK :: Eastman concert prototype :: vintage banjolele :: Mainland gloss mahogany concert

"And if you don't know where you're going, any road will take you there..." - George Harrison

What was the focus of the protest?
    Healthcare. And we'd like a live Town Hall. None of this call-in bulkshit. He picks his questions when he does those. He has the nickname "miniTrump" for a reason
    Last edited by sukie; 03-20-2017 at 04:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Healthcare.
    And, rightly so. It's gotten to the point that I almost dread watching the news and hearing the latest madness to come out of Washington....

Quote Originally Posted by veep View Post
    Could I take a low g string on a tenor uke and put it where the C sting would be and tune that string to C?
    Sure you COULD, tension might be a little low though.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

But, I'm fighting it. I shouldn't be eating at this hour....
    I sometimes get a craving for cereal at night. I just make some in a teacup.
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string

I was asked to move to a different desk today. It is a smaller desk, but over where the managers sit and near a window. I can at least tell if the sun is shining now.
    Compass Rose 5 string

A senior guy just announced he was leaving the company today. Been there 19 years. This one puzzles me as I really felt he wanted to stay. There has been some turnover prior to and since I started last May. I was rolling with it because this core group of folks was reassuring me that it's all for the best. He is one of that core group. Trying to stay positive. One thing is certain, I am better off than if I were still at my previous job. I have faith in this company.
    Compass Rose 5 string

I have been thinking about getting rid of the concert banjo uke for a tenor banjo uke thats why I have been talking about the sting changes and stuff like that.

Youtube | Facebook http://twitter.com/#!/stephenUKE

Mainland red cedar tenor Lanikai O-8 from MIM! Luna HONU Soprano. Gold Tone Concert Banjo . I am converting people to the ukulele one strum at a time

Thread Information