::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay...this is for Sally and Sukie, mostly:

So we brought two pineapples home from Hawaii last week. They were delicious. We had one with Emma's birthday dinner and the other on another day.

As we were talking about the pineapple Annie, who at 5 years old is at that stage where playing with the sounds of words is hilarious to her, suddenly shouts, "This is the best pi-NIPPLE I've ever had! It's delicious pi-NIPPLE!" She was so proud of herself with her word play. In the meantime, I'm squirming, because she has no idea that this is one of the words that absolutely gives me the heebie jeebies. Sigh. Oh, and this was at Emma's birthday dinner, so my sister and brother-in-law were totally laughing at my discomfort.

The same thing happened the next time we had pineapple. I finally told Annie that the word was funny at first but now it was getting old.
Hahahaha.
Doncha love kids???

It would be good to have you on my side in a confrontation.

In my younger days I threw a punch or two defending people.

My own confrontations I can walk away from but there is something about seeing someone that can't stick up for themselves getting bullied/assaulted, that really sets me off.

Pizza crust should not make noise when you eat it. It shouldn't be crispy, like a cracker. It should be soft, and a little chewy. But crispy is just....wrong.

Pizza crust should not make noise when you eat it. It shouldn't be crispy, like a cracker. It should be soft, and a little chewy. But crispy is just....wrong.

Oh, dear. We must never eat pizza together. The crispier the better. And thin!

I don't hate it that way. But it's not as filling.

I have seldom met a pizza I didn't like.

Now whether I should be eating that much. Or at all is another question.

I have become a huge fan of thin, crispy crust pizza.

I don't hate it that way. But it's not as filling.

I have seldom met a pizza I didn't like.

Now whether I should be eating that much. Or at all is another question.

Sex is like pizza.
When it's good, it's great!
When it's bad, it's still pretty good. :D

Incidentally, I like puffy crust when eating pizza outside the home, but since home ovens rarely seem to get the crust all the way cooked, I prefer ultra thin and yes even a little bit crispy when making it at home.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom