::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
(((Sukie)))

(((Freeda)))

Sorry about the loneliness cl, hope you worked/played your uke through it to a better place.

I know that wasn't very PoHo like posting, but I have enough posts and the post competition seems to have lessened considerably.

TSM, have you picked him up yet?

The funny thing about growing up is no matter how much you think it won't happen, you don't really have a choice.

My grandfather is in the hospital again with stomach pains.

He has some type of blockage but they can't tell if it's a tumor because of gas and stuff. He's in good spirits. Says not kicking off at least unti Brendan (oldest great grandkid) graduates this year.

Don, I don't like deep dish.

Seems more like a tomato sauce and cheese pie, than a pizza.

A lot of places around here have a sour dough crust. It's just like the bread both crusty and chewy. Amazing.

(((Sukie)))

(((Freeda)))

Sorry about the loneliness cl, hope you worked/played your uke through it to a better place.
Thanks, Gary. I did get some work done. Didn't really play my ukes.

Trying to get motivated this morning to do more work and to organize my uke stuff that I printed from the Internet..

I have yet to meet a pizza I didn't like.

I although have had some thst others raved about and thought, really?

Thin crust with ham, onions, and pineapple. YUMMY!!

I like both thin and thick crusts, favorite toppings are pineapple, onions, Italian sausage, zucchini, spinach and mushrooms.

I like all kinds of pizza too. Thick crust thin crust, crunchy, soft, it all depends on what mood I'm in. I mix it up all the time. For toppings I'm mostly a "combo" guy. There is a place that makes their own sausage that I go to sometimes and it's amazing. That place I order sausage and mushroom.

I was just telling Mika that I'd like to start some kind of tradition to cook as a family after thanksgiving. My good friend's family gathers to make ravioli for their Christmas dinner so yesterday I brought some wine and dropped by. My buddy Jeff and I grew up like brothers so when I walked in it was like a huge reunion with all of his relatives (and about a million new kids I'd never met) since I haven't dropped by in at least twenty years. I wanted James to experience what other families do.

Mika's response was "That sounds great. Hey don't you start by making me another turkey loco moco!"

I thought that was pretty funny.

Our Thanksgiving went pretty good, drove up to my sister's house had dinner and drove back. I made a joke about Thanksgiving at the Clinton's probably being pretty tense , that went over pretty well.

My favorite pizza is from Round Table. It's their Gormet Veggie. It's not traditional at all. It has a nice thick crust, a creamy garlic sauce and covered in every veggie you can imagine including sliced zucchini and artichoke hearts.

I'm tired of thanksgiving left overs, I think pizza for dinner sounds good.

what is your favorite type of pizza crust and what are your favorite toppings?

Pizza is a whole package deal for me - thin vs. thick doesn't really matter so much as the execution of the entire thing. There are two mini chains in the Portland area that are both EXCELLENT - Pizza Schmizza and Pizzicato. Both are thin crust styles. But a thick crust pizza from Giovanni's is hard to beat, too. But in all cases with those places, it's the total package that makes the pie so good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom