::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have had food poisoning. I am picky about where I eat. The first thing I do when I go into a restaurant is look for their state rating sign . . .

I accepted a permanent job offer at my work today. Apparently, i have had permanent full time status since the 11th but my supervisor forgot to give me my offer letter. Oops! I had my orientation to my benefits today. I just have to pick what package i want for insurance.

Congratulations!!

I have had food poisoning. I am picky about where I eat. The first thing I do when I go into a restaurant is look for their state rating sign . . .

I'm sorry you have been through that. It's horrible.

Congratulations!!

Thank you! I've worked hard to prove myself. I enjoy it and I don't dread going to work every day. Scott admitted, today, that he is shocked at how well I adjusted to it. He said he was worried about me taking on such a fast paced job when i havent worked in ten years. He thought the physical demands would take a toll on me, since I have chronic issues to begin with. But he says it seems I feel better than ever... And it's true.

My hands have been feeling better, too.

Thank you! I've worked hard to prove myself. I enjoy it and I don't dread going to work every day. Scott admitted, today, that he is shocked at how well I adjusted to it. He said he was worried about me taking on such a fast paced job when i havent worked in ten years. He thought the physical demands would take a toll on me, since I have chronic issues to begin with. But he says it seems I feel better than ever... And it's true.

My hands have been feeling better, too.

Maybe it's making you stronger?

8628e388-8b58-414f-82ca-0b5a4ffdf01d_1.13ab107e1bd1ebaddb1bb0b83af21751.jpeg
No no no no no no!

Back to the original thought, you can make a nice little lunch pizza out of them.

I would like to point out something GOOD Trump has done. He has just saved 1,000 jobs in Indianapolis. Carrier is a companythat was moving to Mexico. I grew up on the same street as this company. A mile down the road. I know a LOT of oeople that work there, including my uncle. My husband use to work there,too. It was a sad day when they announced the move to Mexico.

Trump reached a deal.CARRIER IS STAYING.

Just thought I would point out something positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom