::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pulled a shift at the homeless shelter this morning. That place is a miracle. The building didn't exist 6 months ago. Built with the contributions and sweat equity of surprising donors and more than 20 churches. We had 11 guests; more women than men. I'm proud that there's a safe place for them to spend the night. When we close the shelter the day shelter opens across the hall with breakfast and activities. Later in the day a service center opens in the same building giving work support and resource referrals.

The day starts in the 60s, falls to the 40s. We expect thunderstorms this afternoon. Transition season is here. Severe weather season starts in 2 or 3 weeks.

Pulled a shift at the homeless shelter this morning. That place is a miracle. The building didn't exist 6 months ago. Built with the contributions and sweat equity of surprising donors and more than 20 churches. We had 11 guests; more women than men. I'm proud that there's a safe place for them to spend the night. When we close the shelter the day shelter opens across the hall with breakfast and activities. Later in the day a service center opens in the same building giving work support and resource referrals.

I so glad to hear news about people doing good things for others. Thank you for sharing and for your good work!

Good work Padre.

Been a weird weekend. I have had fun with my daughter. My boyfriend's mom got weird on me yesterday. It was upsetting. Then today his exgirlfriend tried sending me a friend request. I don't get it. I asked her why and she blocked me. I'm assuming the request was accidental and she was just stalking my page. You would think after a year and a half, she would move on.

I'm no FB expert, but I think if you are not a person's friends you can't see all the posts/pics.

So I've been getting solicitations from ukulele players about once a week to perform at BCUF, which is fine. Today I read one and the guy says he performs in a 3 piece ukulele based band, has played festivals, has videos on Youtube, etc, and neglects to add any sort of link or even mention the name of the band.

What a very wonderful place.

So I've been getting solicitations from ukulele players about once a week to perform at BCUF, which is fine. Today I read one and the guy says he performs in a 3 piece ukulele based band, has played festivals, has videos on Youtube, etc, and neglects to add any sort of link or even mention the name of the band.

I’m really good. You should see me. Send me money.

My two chihuahuas have terrible teeth. Bad build up of plaque on their back teeth. Sandy is going to the vet today for a cleaning, Ranger is going next month; I have to spread them out to afford these visits. Penny works at our vet. Even with her employee discount it’s going to be a $300+ day, maybe more with extraction.

Sandy is going to be really pissed off at me too.

My two chihuahuas have terrible teeth. Bad build up of plaque on their back teeth. Sandy is going to the vet today for a cleaning, Ranger is going next month; I have to spread them out to afford these visits. Penny works at our vet. Even with her employee discount it’s going to be a $300+ day, maybe more with extraction.

Sandy is going to be really pissed off at me too.

Have you tried those snacks that are supposed to clean their teeth?

I'm no FB expert, but I think if you are not a person's friends you can't see all the posts/pics.

It depends on your settings. Some people set FB so anybody who comes to their page can see their stuff. The most limited view will only allow you to see their profile photo and nothing else.

The small enclosure where warm rain falls upon you, for cleansing purposes.

After I posted, I thought about it and figured that might be it, as the context suggested. Putting that college education to work...mom and dad would be so proud...right?:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom