::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Previewing a video called "A Flicker in Eternity"

It's a Japanese high school senior's diary. Kept through his time in the 442nd. 1942-1944

Last edited:
Hey!

I'm not really sure where we are with this, but:

- Still in college. Camped out in Spokane, WA where the snow has finally melted! I was studying music, and now I'm studying English and what my school calls "Film & Visual Narratives." I'm a junior. Which kind of means I have to start looking at grad schools if that's a thing I want to do

- I think grad school is a thing I want to do.

- I spent last Fall in Los Angeles at the LA Film Studies center. Long story short: it was GREAT. And my name is in the credits in two short films now. In one, as a writer; in the other as a sound designer.

- But now I'm back in Washington, which has also been great.

- Still doin' music. I lead one of four teams of musicians that play for worship services on campus. It's awesome.

How are you all?

:)

I'm so glad you pop in every once in a while!

For me:

In graduate school - United Methodist seminary in Denver. So I fly to Denver once per term for in-person classes. Studying to be a mediator for churches (was going to be a hospital chaplain - but yeah, things change the more you know).

We got a puppy in December - a goofy Samoyed. He's a doll, even if he is a force for destruction.

Still work my crappy job while I work my way through school. The job pays well, I guess, but man do I ever hate it.

Still all the family stuff - wife, kids, elderly mom and grandmother...

Hey Jon, how much is an APAP/CPAP machine?

Are they around 3K?

Well...I don't know because my was covered by insurance. But I think 3K is WAY high. $1500 for high end sounds more like it, and I think you can do cheaper than that. Be sure you have a humidifier as a part of your machine.

Well...I don't know because my was covered by insurance. But I think 3K is WAY high. $1500 for high end sounds more like it, and I think you can do cheaper than that. Be sure you have a humidifier as a part of your machine.

I was just wondering because my co-pay for the machine is almost $600.00 and that's with 80% coverage. Maybe with all the tubes and hoses and service it comes to that much?

I was just wondering because my co-pay for the machine is almost $600.00 and that's with 80% coverage. Maybe with all the tubes and hoses and service it comes to that much?

Never mind.

I don't math well.

0511e169c477c76312fd91b05ba74341.jpg

What make/model is it?

I'm so glad you pop in every once in a while!

For me:

In graduate school - United Methodist seminary in Denver. So I fly to Denver once per term for in-person classes. Studying to be a mediator for churches (was going to be a hospital chaplain - but yeah, things change the more you know).

We got a puppy in December - a goofy Samoyed. He's a doll, even if he is a force for destruction.

Still work my crappy job while I work my way through school. The job pays well, I guess, but man do I ever hate it.

Still all the family stuff - wife, kids, elderly mom and grandmother...

Change noted. Ordination track or no?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom