::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
A very happy and healthy new day to all!

Errors
The following errors occurred with your submission
This forum requires that you wait 30 seconds between posts. Please try again in 1 seconds.

Hello folks. I'm too tired to go catch up. Been very busy. Thursday night I was at an auction that I attend regularly. There are a few things I always keep an eye out for. Anything occult, Fenton glass, pressed steal trucks and art supplies. Well I scored an old Regan uke.

You mean a Regal? Some of those are pretty cool. Keep an eye out for any old banjo parts for me, I have a friend who restores old Gibson banjos.

You mean a Regal? Some of those are pretty cool. Keep an eye out for any old banjo parts for me, I have a friend who restores old Gibson banjos.
It's a Regan. Not regal. I will send you a pic on messenger.

It's solid wood. And from an old UU post i read, they were made by a harmonics company in California, in the 50's.

I was going to guess 50's from the look of it. Rub it down with some orange oil.

Thank you. I will. The neck is loose. I can't seem to get it to tighten. I'm going to see if my friend can tighten it. He has done some work on his own uke.

Stood out in breezy 41° temp today for RL Kid to march in the local St Patrick's Day parade. Too early in the growning season for that much corn.

I also ordered coke with the intent of having a drink tonight. That will be the first time in a few years? I should go read up on medication interactions before I commit to it.

Just gonna leave this here....
For those of you who don't know, Mike Hind is in a bad way.... a REALLY bad way - they had to abandon his operation to definitively fix his recurrent pneumothorax (Collapsed lung) and transfer him unconscious and intubated (Breathing tube/ventilator) to Johns Hopkins in Baltimore by Air-ambulance/life-flight. He is now stable and extubated/tube out BUT is looking at more surgery in the very near future.

The cost - as you can imagine - is horrendous and only partially covered by his health insurance. A "Go-Fund-Me" has been started and promoted on Facebook but I can't see it here.

IF you can help please do - ANYTHING would be gratefully received I have no doubt. Personally I hate fund raisers BUT if there was ever anyone I wanted to help in the Uke community it's Mike Hind....

https://www.gofundme.com/lets-all-help-mike-hind

Feel free to share the link anywhere you think it might help....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom