::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The crock pot is plugged in, and set on low. I sure wish it had a little light to indicate that it's working, or that something felt warm to the touch.

I'd be bummed if I came home and found that it had never been on....

The crock pot is plugged in, and set on low. I sure wish it had a little light to indicate that it's working, or that something felt warm to the touch.

I'd be bummed if I came home and found that it had never been on....

I just checked the crock pot, and found no indication that it has been working. I lifted the crock out of the base, and felt the inside of it, which was cold.

I have moved the crock pot to a different outlet, and will check on it again in a little while. I'll also be checking on that first outlet.

Looks like dinner will be later than expected....

I just checked the crock pot, and found no indication that it has been working. I lifted the crock out of the base, and felt the inside of it, which was cold.

I have moved the crock pot to a different outlet, and will check on it again in a little while. I'll also be checking on that first outlet.

Looks like dinner will be later than expected....

Okay, NOW it's heating up. I'm glad I checked on it. Must be something wrong with the other outlet....

Thanks all for mojo. 99 is a long time.

Looks like the next 7 days are gonna be stressful with house closing and the death. So much at one time.

Gary, help!!

I have actually been playing my ukuleles today! Help me! I don't know what to do! I know you will understand.

:D

Just not the red ones

Yep, these:

471-1302965-US_POP_Carton_18pk_DM-Minions_36096-300-1.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom