::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like my little Vox amp.
It is British racing green, so not just another black box, is battery-capable, has separate mic and instrument (and auxillary) inputs, decent effects (and separate from mic channel) and it is not too big.
I used it when I played for BIL's parents' 60th anniversary party on North shore.
I think I would like an AC60, but it won't fit in the bag I use to tote all my stands/cables like my Vox does.

OoOoooOoOoooOoOoh I think I want an AC33 - battery powered, smaller version of AC 60 - and it has a built-in looper 40 seconds.

Yes how do you like it ?

Hey Stephen, if you search the thread a few years back there was an extensive comparison on portable amps. I think RicDoug did a lot of research and posted there. You could probably reach out to him directly and he could cut and paste you some information.

Hey Stephen, if you search the thread a few years back there was an extensive comparison on portable amps. I think RicDoug did a lot of research and posted there. You could probably reach out to him directly and he could cut and paste you some information.

Ok cool thanks for helping I have a little Cube pracite amp but the money for a good Is not there I will look for used maybe I could find something.

Feeling old today :eek:ld:
First of all, I am tired. Did not get a lot of sleep last night. It hits me harder now than I remember when I was younger.
Second, they just introduced a new tech they hired. He looks 12. OK, maybe 17. But for sure like he is in high school. Barely a sophomore.
Third, lunch chatter today. Were talking about Blade Runner. Only four people in the room were ALIVE when the original move came out, much less went to see it when it came out.
I think only ONE other person was alive when the novel was published (1968).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom