::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he passed on getting the new Motorola phone, as it was too large.
Me? I needed a new phone, have always liked Motorola phones, and could not pass up the price - FREE (because of a black Friday promotion). It is larger and heavier than I would have liked, but it performs really well. It is the first phone I have ever had that I have not had to re-charge during the day, and I use it A LOT. My previous phone would sometimes die on the way home from work. My current phone (Moto Z Play) I take off the charger in the morning, use it all day at work, usually play some games or watch videos on the way home/after I get home from work, and I don't plug it back in until I go to bed. I have had it for almost a year and it has not run out of charge ever. Once, I forgot to charge it at night and so I used it as normal for a second whole day, on TheBus on my way home I turned on the battery saver and stopped PoHo-ing, but my phone stayed on until I got home and charged it. It also recently updated itself to the new (Nougat) version of Android and feels like a new phone. I am very happy with it.

I have to charge my phone every week to ten days.

But, I really only use it for phone calls....

I have to charge my phone every week to ten days.

But, I really only use it for phone calls....

All my work calls forward to my cell phone. I also use it for PoHoing on TheBus. I use it for work email, and also our ticketing system, looking up client information in the ticketing database, looking up client addresses and directions to their office if I don't already know, and entering time and expense data.
I mean I really use it a lot. It is the screen that consumes most of the power. I think if I were not doing the PoHoing or looking stuff up etc and only using it for calls, it would last several days.

I want one of those pixel phones.

Yeah there are some serious fans of Pixel phones around here. My phone is actually pretty close. A long, long time ago someone mentioned to me to always get a Motorola phone because the radio, you know the thing that actually makes and receives phone calls? Motorola makes the best radios. Every cop, fire, first responder type - Motorola radios. They are dependable and just WORK. That piece of information stuck with me and for the last 20 years or so I always try to get Motorola phones. I have noticed that my phone tends to work where others do not - Sure that may be a Verizon vs. another carrier thing, but I have also had Nanilei ask me to use my phone because hers was not connecting. Same carrier, same plan...

Casket is typically closed before it enters the church.

I'll be in my vestments in the casket. The casket will be a cheap ass wooden or even cardboard box. Then I'll be cremated. I'd like to think there will be some sentimental value to where B,VB puts the ashes, but I don't count on it.
My kids already know where I want to be dumped. Some off our pier, some at the lake where our cabin is, and some on the field.

Oh - I meant my phone is pretty close to a Pixel because a few years ago Google bought Motorola (which has since been re-sold to Lenovo) and most of the ideas for the Pixel actually appeared first in the Moto X and Nexus phones (which were made by Motorola) but then Google decided to ditch Motorola and do its own thing like Apple does.
Most of the development and research though still finds its way in to the Motorola phones, and Motorola phones are also running the closest to pure Android like Google phones do.

I'm surprised. I expected people to say l landscape.

I prefer portrait, too, and I hear frequently about how I'm doing it wrong....:p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom