::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dropped of the rental car. They asked if the car was ok. I replied, "The car was fine. Maybe a little dirty. Oh, and the windshield washer did not have any fluid,
so I bought a gallon of fluid when I was at the store and filled it."
"Really? How much was that?"
"Oh, just $2. No big deal. But when I tried to use the washer, I could hear the pump running but still no water came out of the squirters. So I popped the hood again,
and saw a bunch of washer fluid on the underside of the hood dripping down. So I popped off the insulating panel, saw a disconnected hose, and re-connected it. Works fine now."
"Thanks. I'll knock 50% off your bill."

Yay! I promise I was not trying to be a complainer. I would not have said anything if he had not asked.

I am so pissed at my class right now.

Our school does a canned food drive every year and we supply something like 80% of the local shelter's needs over the holidays. I just point out to my class that we have zero points because there has been zero contributions and they cheered. They CHEERED!

It's you-can-hear-a-pin-drop quiet in my class. And I don't plan on talking to them for the entirety of this class. The last thing I said to them was "I hope you have a very happy and content thanksgiving contemplating all you have, because others have nothing and you just laughed about it, assholes."

Most of the time I love them, but sometimes I really dislike these kids.

Entitled little idiots....

And they will be the four who sat uncomfortably quiet while the rest of the class was cheering.

three of them stopped by to apologize already and I said I knew they weren't laughing. They said "no, we came to apologize for not donating anything so far."

I dropped of the rental car. They asked if the car was ok. I replied, "The car was fine. Maybe a little dirty. Oh, and the windshield washer did not have any fluid,
"Oh, just $2. No big deal. But when I tried to use the washer, I could hear the pump running but still no water came out of the squirters. So I popped the hood again,
and saw a bunch of washer fluid on the underside of the hood dripping down. So I popped off the insulating panel, saw a disconnected hose, and re-connected it. Works fine now."

Yay! I promise I was not trying to be a complainer. I would not have said anything if he had not asked.

So your rental was like $5.00?

That's awesome!

So you essentially got paid the same rate for that repair as a dealership technician, then! :D

I'll get a parent calling in to complain that I called their kid an asshole.

I've got twenty years in.

I probably won't even hear about the call (I just know it happens from the secretaries)

I've got over 20 years in, but if I called a kid or group of kids an asshole, I'd be out of a job.

Entitled little idiots....

Yep. Gary's got the entitled kids. I have the kids who need the food his kids aren't bringing.

So far this year, two of my kids' families have become homeless. And it's just November . . .

Bella and I will have a quiet Thanksgiving. I might cook my turkey in the instant pot. I hope to get a LOT of purging done during my holiday break.

15ccG7tk4d5HlWMBiMQ70Ttwc27vY_2LBlceieZ9ogm5phw2UWM9l6AhMtTJTAWmvkNKzlfJeiQAzrjhJYAajTKaFTY2Tcyh7Io

Look
Look at that

toef9cq.jpg

Pqyiy84.jpg

7za6CuI.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom