::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Probably had it earlier in the day and used up most of his salt allowance. Korean food tends to be salty, so he’s avoiding it to not go over the recommended daily intake levels. I was wondering at first what weirdo was using cottage cheese in Korean food.

Thank you. Me too.

You guys understand Kenvin and Stephen but that was hard to understand? :)

There is a beautiful spread of Korean food for the teachers today that I can't have because stupid cottage cheese has 918mg of salt per serving. Who knew?

Read the above...doesn’t that lead you to believe the Korean spread is full of cottage cheese?

I'm already over my limit for salt intake because I didn't know cottage cheese was so high in salt so I couldn't indulge in the Korean food because that's really salty.

I woulda just eaten the Korean food followed by a whole bunch of water. Then again I don’t have your medical condition...yet.

There is a beautiful spread of Korean food for the teachers today that I can't have because stupid cottage cheese has 918mg of salt per serving. Who knew?

Read the above...doesn’t that lead you to believe the Korean spread is full of cottage cheese?

he must have been talking to me. I understood it completely.

my aunt is meeting me at the cousins house with more beer too!!! Plus I got Jons keg filled with the NEIPA I made up along with a bag of citra I packed for added flavor!!!! !1 ounce I got!

my aunt is meeting me at the cousins house with more beer too!!! Plus I got Jons keg filled with the NEIPA I made up along with a bag of citra I packed for added flavor!!!! !1 ounce I got!

Also a bunch of beer I been getting locally so gonna be a good weekend, I hope I go snowboarding....

Yay, glad to hear that. Is the pain levels better than before surgery?

Different. My trapezium bone had arthritis. They took out that bone and packed some tendons from my arm in its place. So the pain causing me to have surgery is not possible anymore. But, the 2 month immobilisation of my wrist and thumb caused new pains. And I am impatient and I do too much. It's still swollen. There's still weird pain, but it's getting better. Know those pump soap dispensers? Nope. Can't do it. Ouch. But I can play my ukulele for about 20-30 minutes almost pain free. I can do my UWC bling for an hour or so. I'm not dead. Just slowed down.

It takes a while to get used to less salt. It'll happen.

For dinner I had a baked potato with a pat of butter.

Not having added salt for about two weeks now, that pat of butter was the best thing ever! Salty goodness.

Hard boiled eggs are hard for me to eat without a little sprinkle of salt.

Soft boiled on toast isn't too bad.

Different. My trapezium bone had arthritis. They took out that bone and packed some tendons from my arm in its place. So the pain causing me to have surgery is not possible anymore. But, the 2 month immobilisation of my wrist and thumb caused new pains. And I am impatient and I do too much. It's still swollen. There's still weird pain, but it's getting better. Know those pump soap dispensers? Nope. Can't do it. Ouch. But I can play my ukulele for about 20-30 minutes almost pain free. I can do my UWC bling for an hour or so. I'm not dead. Just slowed down.

Are you icing it regularly? Have they got you on anti-inflammatory meds?

For dinner I had a baked potato with a pat of butter.

Not having added salt for about two weeks now, that pat of butter was the best thing ever! Salty goodness.

Don’t you think you need some protein? You don’t want to crash at 4am.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom