::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sheryl took mine, but she had no attachment to her old one - her dad was a grade A scumbag and the sooner she could stop wearing his last name the better as far as she was concerned.

That pretty much sums it up for me as well.

It is annoying. I do not understand why I have to mail a form and check. I've been spoiled by being able to handle so much online.

My shrink only takes checks, and doesn't even include an envelope with the bill.

I only pay him about every third month just because it is annoying.

I sleep on my side a lot so the "nose pillow" would get knocked off my face.

The "nose mask" they gave me was a large and wouldn't seal on my face.

The smaller size works and I like the adjustability of the headgear.

On the lookout for rainbows and butterflies now! :)

Hello there! What on earth is a "nose pillow"????

Vet just left. Lungs sound good. She got an injection of antibiotics and some goop in her eyes. I'm supposed to goop her eyes as often as I can, which I can tell you, won't be much. The vet is aware.

That was the cheapest appointment I've ever had! Next time she comes out, in a few weeks, it will be a lot more. Effie needs shots, which she can't get when she is sick. Everyone needs their heartworm test, etc. But at least there's only one visit fee, no matter how many pets she sees!

I write love notes on them too. :p

They add up so fast. George is always like, "didn't I JUST pay this guy?"

I'm taking a break from that shrink while I get him paid off. But I'm still also paying for the new therapist. My brain is HIGH maintenance.

Having pazole for lunch. Carlos made it for dinner last night and it is delicious.:drool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom