::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My eyes popped open early, so I went to the post office and picked up my Blu Ray player.
The will call hours are 5:30-7:00am at our local post office.

I had the pineapple corer. I loved it. Slice down one side and they became rings. Loved it, but didn’t get too much use. It got donated in our last move. When I see them in the kitchen section, I get tempted to buy another. Then I have to remind myself I have too much crap as it is.

We had the pineapple corer, too. Never really mastered it, and then last November when we went to the Dole Plantation they did a demo on the best way to cut pineapple - and now Sheryl is a pineapple-cutting fiend.

The neighborhood lake is having a problem with beavers. I lined up someone to trap them with the catch that I get a tail. They are supposed to taste great.

I saw you ask Eller for recipes. That just seems weird...let us know how it works out! And pictures!

I actually have two clients that I can do work for from home today, but since I am already telecommuting Friday and working local Thursday morning I am kind of feeling that I need to go in today.
My manager does prefer when I am at the office, but also understands some days are better to work remotely.

We have the pineapple corer spiral slicer, we only use it for two things:
If we must have fresh rings, or if we want to make pineapple beverage containers.
Meaning we don't use it that often.
Unless you carefully choose exactly the right size pineapple, it is wasteful.

I love fresh pineapple, especially ice cold with Li Hing Mui powder sprinkled on it.
I usually just slice it up the old fashioned way.

Ok gonna get in the shower and decide if I am going to the golf course in the morning before I go to town or in the afternoon.
The golf course is right down the street.
Probably on the way home, which means I get to leave work early.

Ok gonna get in the shower and decide if I am going to the golf course in the morning before I go to town or in the afternoon.
The golf course is right down the street.
Probably on the way home, which means I get to leave work early.

Coral Creek? .

I saw you ask Eller for recipes. That just seems weird...let us know how it works out! And pictures!

Yup, I'm pretty curious about it mostly because I've been reading a lot of books about the 1700's and beaver tail was mentioned more than once as being delicious (that and buffalo hump), so when this opportunity fell in my lap, I thought I have to try it or die not knowing what I missed.

attachment.php

tevnletters
Perfect post.

Yup, I'm pretty curious about it mostly because I've been reading a lot of books about the 1700's and beaver tail was mentioned more than once as being delicious (that and buffalo hump), so when this opportunity fell in my lap, I thought I have to try it or die not knowing what I missed.

The hump? Isn’t that where the fat is?

Turkey tails are amazballs. I used to work next door to a turkey place, the owner liked me and would smoke the tails all sorts of interesting flavors and bring them to me. They are chewy and fatty and meaty. So good.

Turkey tails are amazballs. I used to work next door to a turkey place, the owner liked me and would smoke the tails all sorts of interesting flavors and bring them to me. They are chewy and fatty and meaty. So good.

You'd probably like the chicken feet at dim sum too.

I like them but can't eat them. Same with sweet breads. I'm only good for a couple pieces before the reality of what I'm eating over-rides it's good taste.

I'm kind of wimpy when it comes to "exotic" foods.

Even if it tastes good when I start thinking about what I'm eating ruins it for me.

Man, first we were on fire up here, now you guys are burning down there.

Have they lost a lot of houses?

I think so, part of me wonders if anything fatty was considered delicious back then.

. . . not any more.

I don't have a problem eating gross stuff I grew up eating. I love the tamale in Dungeness crab, but the idea of sucking the same stuff out of a shrimp grosses me out a little.

Weird I know.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom