::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today I plan on Kegging my blonde ale and moving some cider onto cherries more cider and sugar. I will see how it goes or if it turned to vinegar.

Oh, Sally, that is a beautiful story! I am so glad you kept her!

Ellie was definitely the queen of this house! She was spoiled rotten! I don't really know how old she was because she was a stray. I had her for 17 or more years. She would have been gone a long time ago if I had not taken her in. She had one fang missing and so she couldn't hold on to mice and things. Her original name was Elvis because her lip on one side would sometimes be up!

When we found out she was pregnant, we changed her name to Ellie. When we divorced, she was the thing I wanted most.

She had a very good life and I let her go because she was deteriorating fast and I wanted her to have a good death.

Just keep feeling her. You know that you'll grow accustomed to this loss. In time the joy of her memory will overtake the pain of her loss. I can still raise a tear for cats we lost decades ago. Some are just big in our lives like that.

It's been a while.

Johnstown (1889-ish?)
Teton (1970s?)

I was thinking Johnstown. My mother used to tell me, "Don't spit; remember the Johnstown flood."

Wasn't the Teton one due to an earthquake? I remember mention of it from a geology class in 1973, but no detail.

I spent a couple of hours at the Y.

Home for breakfast now.

Beautiful clear skies and sunshine right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom