::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
True. Things don't work the way they used to. We are seeking medical help. It just takes time. My main concern is his heart is healthy. But his mental health could use a tune up too.

Things don't work the way they used to. OK, I can't argue with that.

We are all crazy. Just to different degrees.

So at the San Jose Jazz Festival Taimane was playing a custom sunburst Kamaka. I guess she practices with something else and then busts out her Kamaka for shows.

Mr.Tack I'm guessing that buderim is a long ways from you?

Ok. First reaction is where on Earth is buderim!
However; assuming we are talking Australia -Queensland then you are quite correct. 14 hours by car; 1302 km!!
Nice part of the world wrt to climate. Bit of a hippy centre in general in that part of the world. The town itself is very small. Don't know anything else about the place :)

Hubby has a young second cousin. She had been sent home post surgically and just passed in the night. Guess we're going back to Wisconsin this week.

Sorry to hear that. I get so pissed about US healthcare, it's all about money. I'd guess if she had better insurance, they would have kept her in the hospital.

So at the San Jose Jazz Festival Taimane was playing a custom sunburst Kamaka. I guess she practices with something else and then busts out her Kamaka for shows.

Seems like she is doing the festival circuit more these days. She is playing In Panama City FL too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom