::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:smileybounce:

Internet access....AT HOME!! Woo-hoo!! I've only been without since....late June.

Adding internet service to our land line raised our bill by $5 per month. The internet costs more than that, but bundling the two together lowers the cost of the land line....

Welcome back to the 21st Century, Don!

"You get what you get and you don't have a fit."

But I usually ask the spoiled one what he feels like having for dinner before I decide what to make.

My dad used to roar, "You took it! You eat it!" But the thing was...I didn't take it. My parents served it to me. Trust me - there's no way I willingly took that salmon patty. It's the only thing I've ever eaten that's worse than a fresh, home-grown tomato.

We bought a mattress at IKEA in Florida that we really like. It's not memory foam, so it must be an inner spring. The funny thing is that it came rolled up like a jelly roll, and then vacuum packed in plastic.

Should you ever buy such a mattress (we love ours!), make sure you STAND BACK when you cut that plastic. Just sayin'....

In..net acc..s....A. H..E!! .oo-..o!! I..e ..ly b... w...o.t s.n......l..e ...e.

.dd..g i...rn.t ..r.i.e t. o.r ..nd li.. ra..ed o.. .ill b. .5 p.r ..n.h. T.e int....t ..sts m.r. ..an th.t, b.. ..n..i.g .he t.o t..et..r lo...s t.. co.t o. ..e l.n. .in.....

Don? Are you okay? All I'm getting is static! I bet you can't wait until your new internet service is installed!

Internet access....AT HOME!! Woo-hoo!! I've only been without since....late June.

Adding internet service to our land line raised our bill by $5 per month. The internet costs more than that, but bundling the two together lowers the cost of the land line....

Darn it!!!

I didn't catch up to you yet.

The joys of tires! Looks like I got a nail in my tire sad face hope for easy not much money fix.

The Discount Tire (chain) by me will fix it for free. Of course they would be happy if you would come back and be a customer. The local one here has treated me right and has made a friend.

Good to hear.

My dad used to roar, "You took it! You eat it!" But the thing was...I didn't take it. My parents served it to me. Trust me - there's no way I willingly took that salmon patty. It's the only thing I've ever eaten that's worse than a fresh, home-grown tomato.

We are having Salmon patties tonight. You might starve over here? Maybe we could bill it as a weight loss program?

We bought a mattress at IKEA in Florida that we really like. It's not memory foam, so it must be an inner spring. The funny thing is that it came rolled up like a jelly roll, and then vacuum packed in plastic.

Should you ever buy such a mattress (we love ours!), make sure you STAND BACK when you cut that plastic. Just sayin'....
i spent my weekend at IKEA. There's a bed frame head board and foot board there ($600) we've been wanting and thinking about buying for a year. We went there Saturday night, had dinner, saw the bed reduced in price to $150 close out. Came back on Sunday with a bigger vehicle, had breakfast and bought the bed plus drawers for under it and two bookcases with glass doors.
I love my new bed.

i spent my weekend at IKEA. There's a bed frame head board and foot board there ($600) we've been wanting and thinking about buying for a year. We went there Saturday night, had dinner, saw the bed reduced in price to $150 close out. Came back on Sunday with a bigger vehicle, had breakfast and bought the bed plus drawers for under it and two bookcases with glass doors.
I love my new bed.

Lunchtime!!!

. . . and I'm going with a peanut butter sandwich :)

If Jon ever comes to my house I'm going to serve him Salmon patties with home grown tomatoes and we're going to listen to Jack and Diane by Mellencamp on repeat.

It used to be that the cost of the phone was rolled into the cost of the plan. The problem was, the cost of the phone was never broken out separately, so you were ALWAYS paying extra for a phone, whether you owned it outright or were still on contract. Now you can purchase the phone outright - and just pay for the coverage - or finance the phone over 24 months and pay the installment price plus the coverage. Thing is - if you pay the phone off you no longer pay the cost of the phone.

I like this new way better. I am paying substantially less on Verizon than I used to (before we switched to T-Mobile for a couple years) because I am more in control of the costs.

Well since we had the old plan I still have to pay $40 till March then it drops to $20. My wife has a full 1.5 yrs till hers drops.

I am such a sucker!

I think the new plans are just more transparent than they used to be. Buying phones was like dealing with a used car salesman before. I always felt like I just got ripped off.

I still feel like that. Oh well. Samsung s6 for lif.

Took the Jeep into a garage in Bloomington this morning, I trust the place, but they are always backed up (because they are good and honest). After I dropped it off, I figured I'd walk to the library which was maybe a mile and a half away, then walked back. They couldn't find anyplace with the part in stock so they were going to keep it overnight, arrgh, so I walked to a car rental place about a mile and half south. They didn't have any cars available, so I walked back to town. I hadn't planned on walking 5 miles in the sun today. Finally got a rental.

If Jon ever comes to my house I'm going to serve him Salmon patties with home grown tomatoes and we're going to listen to Jack and Diane by Mellencamp on repeat.

If that's the case then the last time I visited your house is the last time I visit your house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom