::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Salmon patties, turnips and pan fried cabbage (with onions and mushrooms) (not over cooked though).
Perhaps a salad: Spring mix lettuce, spinach leaves, chopped onions, broccoli, cauliflower, sliced mushrooms, cucumber, a light sprinkling of your favorite shredded cheese and the dressing of your choice (not the whole bottle, two table spoons or less).
No wonder you stay so slim.

I see now that verizon really has no more contract deals and if you had an old 2 yr deal they still had some free phones to get. We did need more data one month otherwise we would have been out of it so I switched our plan and now it looks like free phones are no longer for us...

Do what?? I'm at the end of my Verizon contract. I guess I need to go see what the dealio is.

From my understanding they really don't have free phones any more. They bill you monthly for your phone. Plus a line charge. Plus a one time set-up fee. Plus a data plan.

made my head spin

For real????

My first iPhone was a 4s. I used it for 5 years. I got my 6s last fall. I'm in no hurry to replace it. I have a colleague who gets the latest Apple device by pre-order.
I have a 5c...for 2 years now. It's not so great.

You forget I live in the heart of Silicon Valley and my kid goes to an uppity public school. Almost all of his homework is web based.

Basically my 9 year old has his own iPad to keep up in school.

Boggles my mind.
Most of Naomi's schoolwork is on the iPad this year. She says she misses using pencils.

Yes it is. And it is delicious!

My cousin owns a restaurant in Montery, well the brothers each own a restaurant but one of them has a 50/50 burger on their menu that I want to try but I always end up ordering seafood because . . . Monterey.

I was never a believer in memory foam, mostly because I hated those Tempurpedic bed. When I moved 4 years ago, I decided to get a new bed, and ended up trying a memory foam bed by MemoryWorks (this was apparently a Macy's private label made by Sealy). It was and is the single most comfortable bed I've ever had-- I sleep better and have far less back pain. I don't often advocate for products, but this thing really made a difference.

We have a memory foam bed that has bamboo of some sort in it. I love how it feels, but I have to use a spot cooler in my room, as well as a ceiling fan. Memory foam makes me sweat! But that is my only complaint.

My dad used to roar, "You took it! You eat it!" But the thing was...I didn't take it. My parents served it to me. Trust me - there's no way I willingly took that salmon patty. It's the only thing I've ever eaten that's worse than a fresh, home-grown tomato.

Hated salmon patties as a kid. Love them as an adult.

Eatting leftover Thai food.

Tom Kah Kai soup is my favorite. I need to learn how to make it.

I bet somebody i knows wife has a good recipe...

I had Pad Thai for the first time, last week. OMG, heavenly. I think I have a new fave.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom