::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I'm being mindful of what I'm shoving in my pie hole I don't waste calories on crappy food. It takes some effort but I'm rewarded with good food.
Today for lunch I'm eatting Tom Kha soup with an Hawaiian sweet egg roll made into a tiny ham and cheese sandwich and sliced cucumbers. The meal is rich but small and very tasty.

As long as I'm eating clean, I crave clean healthy food. And my focus isn't on food. But when I cave into crap, I crave crap and I feel like crap. I do pretty well. I've lost 20+ pounds. I allow myself beer. I started drinking beer again a few months ago. It's a sanity saver. I also allow myself those delicious little wild fruit gummi Bears from Fresh Thyme Market, on occassion.

So another thing that happened in the midst of the pass couple of day's car troubles and running around, last evening we were driving back from Bloomington with the rental car. We saw a woman at the side of the state road, there were no houses nearby. She was dressed all in black and had a small backpack, she didn't quite seem to be hitch-hiking. She was really hard to see and it was dusk, so I asked Tookta and we turned around to se if she wanted a ride. I pulled up behind her, she didn't turn around, she seemed to be wiping off her face with a handkerchief. I rolled down the window and asked if she wanted a ride. She wiped her head around and pretty much screamed "NO!", so we left. I thought maybe she just had a fight with her boyfriend or something and walked a few miles and was kind of waiting for him to pick her up? So, whatever, then today at about 1:30 we were going back to Bloomington and saw the same woman just about a 1/4 mile further down the road, still a desolate stretch with nothing around. She had been there overnight, at least 16 hours! We called the sheriff's dispatch and told them what I just related, and that I thought she might be mentally ill, they said "Ok". We went by on our way back at 3:30 and she was still there, maybe 100 yrds further down the road. I'm a little worried she's really psychotic and could die of heat stroke and dehydration.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom