::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been arguing back and forth with someone on FB about Trump's refusal to condemn Nazi's.

A bunch of people were PM'ing me to ignore him because of his ignorance.

He's my cousin!

I've been arguing back and forth with someone on FB about Trump's refusal to condemn Nazi's.

A bunch of people were PM'ing me to ignore him because of his ignorance.

He's my cousin!

I guess he forgot he's half Japanese or something.

Or that his dad fought in WWII

Or that his mom lived in a prison in Heart Mountain Wyoming for four years.

Anyhow, I just had a prep period and I was looking through UWC pictures.

Anyone know why the link for the map to the field is dead? I was curious to see where it was.

My friend just replied to my comment stating that all I want is less hate in the world.

His response?

"Mahala, no hatting"

Should I like it?
I mean, I know he means well...

Part of me wants to like his comment only because it will point out kind of exactly who we are dealing with. And that part of it, that feeling behind it,
is what prevents me from doing it.
I am so conflicted.

I don't think so. In the big shot, you are able to see the two fields, and I think the bonfire woodpile in the middle of one of them, the stage is under some trees and may not be readily visible.

Oh okay, so that big thing in the middle of the field that I mistook for giant boulder is the bonfire pile. I just zoomed in.

Weird to see so much land with nothing on it and buildings are few and far between. Cool!

Wow, when I back out I think St. Louis is the closest I've been to there. Oh wait, I went to Indianapolis once with the ex.

Jerry, I think if you look south of Plum Creek Road,
below where the pin is, you will see the field with the brown/grey circle in it - I think that is where the fire is. That places the stage about under the big round tree that is to the left of the large white structure.
That is my recollection anyway, but heck I have only been there twice.

My friend just replied to my comment stating that all I want is less hate in the world.

His response?

"Mahala, no hatting"

Should I like it?
I mean, I know he means well...

I wouldn't want Don to stop hatting. He does a lot of good with those hats he makes!

Part of me wants to like his comment only because it will point out kind of exactly who we are dealing with. And that part of it, that feeling behind it,
is what prevents me from doing it.
I am so conflicted.

Choose wisely. Bad grammar and spelling shouldn't wipe away a good sentiment - so you shouldn't point it out. If I'm understanding that correctly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom