::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, when I ran out to get pumpkin puree I also stopped at a deli and got a sandwich for breakfast. "Do you want peppers in that?"

Sure.

My sandwich has like a full hand full of peppers in it. It's all sour from juice and pretty much inedible.

This living wage crap should come with a common sense stipulation!

So, when I ran out to get pumpkin puree I also stopped at a deli and got a sandwich for breakfast. "Do you want peppers in that?"

Sure.

My sandwich has like a full hand full of peppers in it. It's all sour from juice and pretty much inedible.

This living wage crap should come with a common sense stipulation!

3/4 Cup of peppers. One of the kids of the owner is in my class. He's going to catch an ear full today. More peppers than meat!

I think that would be so cool. Not legal, but really really cool.

(Is it illegal to distill for home use? I was thinking it was...)

According to the powers of google you need a federal fuel alcohol permit and a distilled spirits permit.

You should distill some whiskey :)

By the way - the Dead Guy whiskey I bought? It is fantastic - to me anyway. I've read some horrible reviews about it - but I think that must be because it's not a classic whiskey. It has a sweetness and lightness to it and I can definitely get a hint of my beloved Dead Guy ale. I've never been a big whiskey fan, but boy is this stuff tasty.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom