::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
My poor teriyaki chicken is going to over marinate

I hope it doesn’t get too karai (I don’t know what that translates to in English).

In high school I was losing interest in Journey when this song came out but they really jumped the shark with Raised on Radio.

The dealership is slacking off.

There’s usually fresh pastries by now.

They’ll hear about it in my service survey! :)

i gotta get the airbag replaced in the pilot. Never got a notice until Nov and I was even in a dealer on Sept and they never notified me...

The guy I’m sharing an outlet with just had his phone ring.

His ringtone is “Careless Whisper” and he was pretty embarrassed (youngish bike dude).

“Ummm, I recently got married and this was our wedding song. My wife programmed my phone.”

Not judging you biker dude. Go get your Wham on!

i gotta get the airbag replaced in the pilot. Never got a notice until Nov and I was even in a dealer on Sept and they never notified me...

Must be close to the year my Ridgeline was. I had to get the airbag replaced in that.

I’m sitting here in the Honda dealership waiting on an oil change.

An Indian family just sat down next to me. the entire family. Grandparents, the parents and three kids. How many people does it take to get an oil change at a dealership?!

Going out for Mexican after?

The kids always wanted a mark on the wall to see growth. Finally here I did it for them.

We had a board with all the kids heights on it from the old house. When we move into this house hubby nailed it to the garage...outside. The sun bleached all the marks off of it. Ha!

I’m sitting here in the Honda dealership waiting on an oil change.

An Indian family just sat down next to me. the entire family. Grandparents, the parents and three kids. How many people does it take to get an oil change at a dealership?!

Maybe they’re going someplace afterwards.

The guy I’m sharing an outlet with just had his phone ring.

His ringtone is “Careless Whisper” and he was pretty embarrassed (youngish bike dude).

“Ummm, I recently got married and this was our wedding song. My wife programmed my phone.”

Not judging you biker dude. Go get your Wham on!
”Guilty feet have got no rhythm.” Best stupid line in any song ever written.

Riding TheBus to Enterprise Rent-A-Car in Aiea. We have some more errands to run today.
I figured it was pointless to call AAA today, may as well wait until morning when I can have it towed to shop if need be.

Yay they were.out.of the tiny cars I had reserved so I got a Jeep Wrangler for same price.
Just took the roof off and now we are going to the beach.
We can run errands after sunset. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom