::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Over 5 hours at the hairdressers today. I had brown hair and want platinum. She got me really close. I'm amazed at how well she did. Next month she'll strip me again.

It's weird I haven't been really blond since the 80's. Every time I walk by a mirror I do a double take.

Over 5 hours at the hairdressers today. I had brown hair and want platinum. She got me really close. I'm amazed at how well she did. Next month she'll strip me again.

It's weird I haven't been really blond since the 80's. Every time I walk by a mirror I do a double take.

Now you KNOW this demands a picture, here, rather than on FB....

This is kind of silly.

I'm still on campus so the principal asked if I'd come to new parent orientation and mix and mingle. Then myself and whatever other teachers are still here will be introduced and wave to the parents like we're on display.

weird.

"Just smile & wave boys; smile & wave."

I haven't colored my hair in 4 years (and won't ever again). My hair is salt and pepper with more salt. I LOVE my hair now. Never really liked it before.

Time for beddy bye! Working at church tomorrow and taking my pastor/friend out to lunch for his birthday.

Nighty night, lovely people! :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom