::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ukie layly

Just because

Just because I was feeling silly! (If you're wondering if I bought that shark concert uke, I did not. I spent my ukulele money on a $60 gift card to Bass Pro Shop for my pastor/mentor/friend. He turns 60 on Saturday. He loves to fish and I am always telling him he needs to be religious about taking a weekly Sabbath). :)

Wonder what Carrot Boy is doing? Hope he's having fun!

YES, I KNOW!! Facebook . . .

Thank you peeps. It's a pretty drastic change, I keep scaring myself in the mirror. Eventually with another appointment it will be more silver. I told Mike when she gets the color right I'll either look cool or really old, ha!

And yes Jan, what I'm hoping for is a smooth transition to my salt and pepper roots eventually.

You will not look old. That is a myth that society spreads. Don't believe the lies.

I think my grey does make me look older than when I was not grey, my face looking pretty much the same, no wrinkles or anything...
Many times an older man that is completely bald, no facial hair, it is difficult to tell their age, like they could be 40 or they could be 60. Not ready to go that far though.

What I can't get over is how YOUNG kids look to me now.
I mean when I was in high school, someone who was in their 30's looked older to me.

Now, someone in high school looks like they are in Elementary school to me. I see kids driving and I say "No WAY he has a license!"
I see someone who is 25-30 and I think they are just a kid.

What I can't get over is how YOUNG kids look to me now.
I mean when I was in high school, someone who was in their 30's looked older to me.

Now, someone in high school looks like they are in Elementary school to me. I see kids driving and I say "No WAY he has a license!"
I see someone who is 25-30 and I think they are just a kid.

Yep. Hard to accept aging . . .

It isn't how I look. It's how I feel. Once I get moving I feel young. The transitions, chair to standing, up or down stairs, and so on all seem to take more planning than they used to.

I think my grey does make me look older than when I was not grey, my face looking pretty much the same, no wrinkles or anything...
Many times an older man that is completely bald, no facial hair, it is difficult to tell their age, like they could be 40 or they could be 60. Not ready to go that far though.

I look much younger when I shave. Especially now that my beard is all gray.

It isn't how I look. It's how I feel. Once I get moving I feel young. The transitions, chair to standing, up or down stairs, and so on all seem to take more planning than they used to.

I prefer to sit on the floor. Getting up can be problematic. My kids say I look like a toddler when I get up off the floor.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom