::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, Corey singled me out tonight and pushed me to quickly learn a chord progression and new strum to accompany Andrew in a group play along.

I wasn't worried about the chord progression but I suck at strums. I always revert back to d d u u d

It took a lot of concentration but I was able to do the strum pretty quickly. I surprised myself big time!

Ringer!!

Strumming is a weak point for me, too. Like you, my right hand seems stuck in DDUUD. Conga rats on being up to the challenge....

We visited Monterey, once. It was lovely, but we didn't get to spend much time there. Oddly, it was cold enough in mid-July that we each had to buy coats. We went on a whale watching excursion, which was lots of fun....

In all my travels up and down our state I've not spent much time in Monterey. Need to do that. And I love Steinbecks book. I even like the movie with Nick Norte.

There is a Steinbeck museum in Salinas. My cousin used to have a restaurant right down the street but the neighborhood changed and he got out of there.

N my short 3 years I tried to see as much of ca as I could. Saw the stuff I wanted like Monterey, big sur, eureka. Never got to Yosemite wish I did that.

We finally did Yosemite last February. Absolutely stunning. I'm watching Groupon for another deal, we want to go back.

We visited Monterey, once. It was lovely, but we didn't get to spend much time there. Oddly, it was cold enough in mid-July that we each had to buy coats. We went on a whale watching excursion, which was lots of fun....

Early February is the best time for Monterey.

For some odd reason it's not foggy and the temps are generally in the low 70's

It's my first day officially back at school.

My shoulder is throbbing, I'm tired (first time I've woken up this early since arriving in Hawaii), and I'm just in a pissy mood.

. . . and with that said.

Sister heard back from the doctor he or she said it's stress so I guess in a way it's good news that it's not some worse.

My shoulder is throbbing, I'm tired (first time I've woken up this early since arriving in Hawaii), and I'm just in a pissy mood.

I waaaay understand. Since I started my countdown my work attitude has been pretty bad.

(((Gary))) I hope you get some relief from the shoulder pain soon....

I loved Monterey. I woulda moved there. Paul wasn't crazy about it.

Mrs Pere does not like earthquakes. I don't mind them mostly. (It seems to depend what natural hazard you grew up with.) There's no way I could get her to choose to live on the California coast. We used to live close to the Hayward fault in the Berkeley hills. Too lively for her by far.

So Arizona most likely: heat, drought, floods, dust storms. No biggie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom