::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just bought two tickets to an ox and pig roast, which a local farmer is hosting as a fund raiser for the committee to celebrate the bicentennial/sesquicentennial of the town/village. It sounds like fun, with lots of food, live music, line dancing for those so inclined, and a cash bar for those that want it. It's coming up September 9th....

I just bought two tickets to an ox and pig roast, which a local farmer is hosting as a fund raiser for the committee to celebrate the bicentennial/sesquicentennial of the town/village. It sounds like fun, with lots of food, live music, line dancing for those so inclined, and a cash bar for those that want it. It's coming up September 9th....

That does sound fun

In other news, Tookta has been eating dragon fruit lately so on a whim we bought a dragon fruit "tree" off of ebay. It's more like a cactus, I had no idea. It's already growing.

Man that was a lot of work.

I just looked up every student's birthday. I plan on celebrating each one of them but I need to figure out how. 150 students is too many for cakes. Any ideas?

A cupcake or doughnut on their birthday?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom