::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never understood the MJ fever. I never caught it.

His music, especially stuff like "Shake Your Body Down to the Ground" and pretty much the whole "Off the Wall" album had a great groove,
very danceable, and sounded great blasting on the club sound system in the 80's. But after he started altering his look, his music got less enjoyable to me.

Well, back from my makeup spending spree. It was a little ridiculous but I had fun. I've been experimenting with getting my eye makeup under control for a bit.

I also picked up 3 pairs of sunglasses. The snow glare is killing me. I tried to walk the dog this weekend and didn't even get to the corner.

His music, especially stuff like "Shake Your Body Down to the Ground" and pretty much the whole "Off the Wall" album had a great groove,
very danceable, and sounded great blasting on the club sound system in the 80's. But after he started altering his look, his music got less enjoyable to me.

Wait.

What?!!!!

Michael Jackson altered his looks???

PoHo men: what skincare do you do? Any? Do you moisturize?

I'm wanting to get hubby to take better care of his skin. He's already older and grayer than me, but I'd like to keep him from looking like the cryptkeeper too soon.

I'm wanting to get hubby to take better care of his skin. He's already older and grayer than me, but I'd like to keep him from looking like the cryptkeeper too soon.

Too late for me. I already look like the Cryptkeeper's daddy.

Nothing. Nothing at all.

Don't even bother having the tax person look into it. It's totally bogus. They're trying to scare you into falling for their scam. Report it to the FCC if anything. IRS would probably say, "yep, it's a scam. Don't fall for it." Most of these calls originate from out of the country so they're immune to US law anyway...

Thanks for the info to all. I figured that it was a scam. Glad to hear people backup my theory. The only reaction I really had to it was an eye roll. Don't exactly know why but I've gotten weird calls like that the past couple months. The"IRS" calls were listed on my phone screen as coming from New Jersey and Washington State respectively. Then there was one a couple month's ago that said there was a warrant out for me and I had to call a certain number or the local "cops" would come to my house and arrest me. I told them that they needed to step up their game and not sound so ignorant and unprofessional. Click. Haven't heard from that one again.

Too late for me. I already look like the Cryptkeeper's daddy.

Actually, you look pretty good. I, however, look like the wrinkle fairy has beaten me mercilessly with her wand. All due to my unhealthy living habits I'm sure. Will keep on kickin' it, wrinkles and all!:eek:

In my twenties I used scrubs to exfoliate and moisturizers etc. Shave balms and stuff like that.

Now, not so much. Too lazy.

I use an exfoliating face scrub and Harry's After Shave Balm. I put a thick lotion on my nose. Other than that, nada, I get too oily then breakout. Will have to become a sunscreen guy in AZ. I hate it.

Last edited:
Thanks for the info to all. I figured that it was a scam. Glad to hear people backup my theory. The only reaction I really had to it was an eye roll. Don't exactly know why but I've gotten weird calls like that the past couple months. The"IRS" calls were listed on my phone screen as coming from New Jersey and Washington State respectively. Then there was one a couple month's ago that said there was a warrant out for me and I had to call a certain number or the local "cops" would come to my house and arrest me. I told them that they needed to step up their game and not sound so ignorant and unprofessional. Click. Haven't heard from that one again.

They have ways of spoofing the phone network and use unassigned numbers. I always block the ones that come on my mobile phone.

Only Cornhuskers on my hands and feet.

I use an exfoliating face scrub and Harry's After Shave Balm. I put a thick lotion on my nose. Other than that, nada, I get too oily then breakout. Will have to become a sunscreen guy in AZ. I hate it.

Just learn to wear a hat. Tilleys are nice.

This lady from church keeps messaging me on FB. She wants to be my buddy so bad. I really don't want to be hers. I must turn her down for invites five times a week.

So I trimmed my goatee back to short again, except for one hair that evaded the trimmer that I just noticed while looking at the bathroom mirror.

That hurt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom