::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It would if that were the correct pronounciation. Only pedants like me say "vack-you-um".

You are no doubt correct. I never say it that way.

BTW, I guess you spelled pronunciation wrong if we are getting technical?

You are no doubt correct. I never say it that way.

BTW, I guess you spelled pronunciation wrong if we are getting technical?

Also BTW. My computer highlighted the word. That's the only way I caught it.

Last edited:
I was starving yesterday between lunch and dinner so I ran to the store and bought some carrots and salary.

I think the act of chewing made it go away because honestly I ate less than a whole carrot but the knowing hunger went away.

I know it won't be easy. I've been bad at this for 40 years but thank you for the support.

Crunchy things do help.

BTW PoHoMoJo for UE

This. Big time Kids.
He had hernia surgery. Was home a few days and was having a hell of a time with his breathing. Turned out he had a collapsed lung. He’s back in the hospital with a chest tube and very irritated and uncomfortable. Send happy healing thoughts people. Our friend is hurting.

Jeebus, I point out to someone that the anti-gun meme they have posted is factually and intentionally incorrect and that suddenly makes me a pro-gun nut.

Change is hard. I've been preaching it for 35 years to little apparent effect. Let us know how we can help.

As a lifelong fat guy I do a lot of things on autopilot. Right now I stopped myself from eating a chocolate chip cookie. Did I want the cookie? No. Am I craving sweets? No. Am I hungry? Nope. But there was a cookie out and I was walking by and I just absentmindedly picked it up and was about to eat it.

Last night we got home from eating at Benihana (our day after Valentine's Day tradition) and the first thing I did was open the fridge to see what we had in there. Not hungry, just operating on habit.

So can you follow me around and knock food out of my hands? :)

Thank you for the support.

Jeebus, I point out to someone that the anti-gun meme they have posted is factually and intentionally incorrect and that suddenly makes me a pro-gun nut.

Why let actual facts get in your way?

Facts! We don't need no stinkin' facts!

Bethany posted a meme that started out "Liberals . . ." and I made the point that finger pointing and party lines aren't fixing anything.

Now I'm a bleeding heart liberal who wants to take away everyone's guns.

I just want common sense to prevail in all honesty.

Bethany posted a meme that started out "Liberals . . ." and I made the point that finger pointing and party lines aren't fixing anything.

Common sense on the internet?

It's the reason I simply don't discuss politics on the internet. It seems there is no way to have a rational conversation anymore. I have a good friend whose political views are almost completely diametrically opposed to mine, and we can crack open a beer and have a spirited conversation and still be friends at the end. It never seems to go that way online.

As a lifelong fat guy I do a lot of things on autopilot. Right now I stopped myself from eating a chocolate chip cookie. Did I want the cookie? No. Am I craving sweets? No. Am I hungry? Nope. But there was a cookie out and I was walking by and I just absentmindedly picked it up and was about to eat it.

Last night we got home from eating at Benihana (our day after Valentine's Day tradition) and the first thing I did was open the fridge to see what we had in there. Not hungry, just operating on habit.

So can you follow me around and knock food out of my hands? :)

Thank you for the support.
only if you knock it out of my hands too.

It's the reason I simply don't discuss politics on the internet. It seems there is no way to have a rational conversation anymore. I have a good friend whose political views are almost completely diametrically opposed to mine, and we can crack open a beer and have a spirited conversation and still be friends at the end. It never seems to go that way online.

I innocently made a comment on Reddit today about how China has shown some improvements regarding the environment, etc and of course I get blasted instantly abut how they eat dogs, etc, etc. Apparently you aren't allowed to say anything nice about China.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom