::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I seen it 3 weeks ago. Some guy washed his windows. Got in car and took off. The thing was Soo loud.

That's what I mean. I've heard it as a bystander and it's loud. Inside the car must be really loud. I was just wondering how the person driving down the freeway, even if they were drunk as hell, didn't know what they did. Plus the sparks from the coupling as they were going down the freeway.

We had a minor earthquake this morning.

On FB you'd think it was catastrophic.

It was a 4.5 centered in Berkeley at 2:30am. I didn't even wake up until Mika woke me up to ask me if the earthquake woke me up.

We've been having unusually cold weather, by Florida standards. The low overnight was around the freezing point. Today it's sunny, but breezy and about 50 degrees.

Still much better than the ice and snow....

We had a minor earthquake this morning.

On FB you'd think it was catastrophic.

It was a 4.5 centered in Berkeley at 2:30am. I didn't even wake up until Mika woke me up to ask me if the earthquake woke me up.

Mika & Mrs Pere have much in common. We'd have been about 5 miles from the epicenter where we used to live.

One of my clients just called me an ass 3 times. 3!!! Is it my fault I cut him off of delivery because he still owes us for October and November meals? (Plus now all of December). So I cut off meals until he pays. "The check's in the mail" he said. So I told him great, meals would resume soon. But do I think the check is in the mail? Heck no.

I'd cut him off until he pays AND apologizes.

That's what I mean. I've heard it as a bystander and it's loud. Inside the car must be really loud. I was just wondering how the person driving down the freeway, even if they were drunk as hell, didn't know what they did. Plus the sparks from the coupling as they were going down the freeway.

Guess it depends on the car? I mean,
I imagine that outside disturbance to be undetectable in a Rolls-Royce for example :D

While out grocery shopping this jumped in the cart. A nice salve for all this dark, wet weather of late.

Attachments

• IMG_20180104_155053.jpg
    IMG_20180104_155053.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 7
Both the Powerball and Mega lotteries are over $350 million in California.
We bought tickets last week.
No one won.
Checked my tickets- I won $5
Bought two more tickets (one for each lottery)
And got a scratcher.
Scratcher won another ticket, that one lost.
But hey still have two more chances!

Ben and I each had two scratchers in our stockings for Christmas. I won $4. Ben won $10!

I rode in a Bentley once. Never a Rolls.

I could've chosen a classic old Rolls to take us away from our wedding. It was gorgeous. I went with the stretched Town Car instead - more room and it had a sunroof - we went for a spin around the parking lot and let Ben stand looking out the sunroof. Couldn't have done that in the Rolls.

Still kind of wish I'd gone with the Rolls.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom