::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Damon, I learned a Hawaiian song tonight. Rocking Chair Blues (?) I can't remember if that's the name right now but Bryan and Asa Young sang about five songs with the same chord progression. I recognized Hene Hene as one of them.
Great song!

Fit as a fiddle. Healthy as a horse. Take your pick. He's sturdy.

That's good.

I agree with you needing to move to where you have better services for him. Maybe down the road he can find a suitable group home. You gotta think beyond your own lifespan for him.

Dealing with some stupid old man who didn't like his ukulele, but decided to keep it anyways and cancel the credit card charge. Thanks for wasting my Friday dumb a**.

Aside from the fact he committed credit card fraud, he's going to be a little miffed that his money will be stuck in arbitration for maybe six months even if he sends the ukulele back.

Ha! Good.

Why do people think this type of behavior is acceptable? I just don't get it.

So, I'm training a new part-time driver at work. He's nice enough, and seems like he'll work out. We need to get him to lighten up on the cell phone usage, but otherwise he seems okay.

The other driver has finally seen the handwriting on the wall, and has figured out he's about to be replaced. He is not a happy camper (but then, he never is). He has begun trying to help out more, but it's a case of too little, too late. I think the owner will let him go in another week, or so....

A job like this might be good for a guy like Stephen. It could be a full time job (at the right store), offer benefits, and usually an employee discount on car parts....

Dress code.

Thoughts?

I have a nearly topless girl in class right now. Definitely in violation. Dressed for nightclub. Grandma would not approve.

A job like this might be good for a guy like Stephen. It could be a full time job (at the right store), offer benefits, and usually an employee discount on car parts....

Um...Stephen has a job like that. Not auto parts, but he's a delivery driver for a health care company, I think. Benefits, too!

Last edited:
Um...Stephen has a job like that. Not auto part, but he's a delivery driver for a health care company, I think. Benefits, too!

our boy Stephen needs to find a niche job that will provide a living and tremendous growth potential, or get his butt to school!

I worry for him.

That's good.

I agree with you needing to move to where you have better services for him. Maybe down the road he can find a suitable group home. You gotta think beyond your own lifespan for him.

Been doing that for years. Our financial planner specializes is special needs families. Great resource.

Dress code.

Thoughts?

I have a nearly topless girl in class right now. Definitely in violation. Dressed for nightclub. Grandma would not approve.

Send her to the counselor. Casual Friday ain't that casual.

Good reference to Grandma though. Mom probably isn't paying attention.

Been doing that for years. Our financial planner specializes is special needs families. Great resource.

Will he be getting a job or finding something to do? I envy him his new adventures. Finishing school is such a great accomplishment.

Dress code.

Thoughts?

I think I am pro-uniform. Levels the playing field and puts clothes on 'em. Clothes are good.

Send her to the counselor. Casual Friday ain't that casual.

Good reference to Grandma though. Mom probably isn't paying attention.

I emailed a dean and they sent a call slip for her so it wasn't awkward for me.

I don't buy into that "it distracts the boys" reasoning, a slight breeze can do that, it's just inappropriate for a classroom. I can't speak for other teachers, but if a boy had a dress shirt unbuttoned all the way I'd tell him to button it up. And I always tell kids to pull up their pants!

I think I am pro-uniform. Levels the playing field and puts clothes on 'em. Clothes are good.

I didn't use to agree, but with today's fashions and warm weather coming our way to make it worse.

Burkas for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom