::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's very attractive. All the cool kids will be wearing them soon. :)

View attachment 107409

Eson-2-Featured-Image.png

This is mine. As you can see, it's so wonderful people choose to wear them while they're wide awake and reading.

I also think it's hilarious that the product name "eson" is just "nose" spelled backwards.

I'm making a gift for George with the theme "welcome to being a Grandpa". So far I'm ordering a cardigan sweater, and a few packages of Werther's Originals.

Do you have other ideas for items that scream "you're a grandpa"? I only had one grandpa, and limited contact with him, so I'm going off the sitcom idea of them.

Eson-2-Featured-Image.png

This is mine. As you can see, it's so wonderful people choose to wear them while they're wide awake and reading.

I also think it's hilarious that the product name "eson" is just "nose" spelled backwards.

That reminds me of the "Optigrab"

optigrab.jpeg

Gotten this a few times: Service Unavailable
The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later.

Additionally, a 503 Service Unavailable error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Apache/2.4.29 (Unix) mod_hive/6.6 OpenSSL/1.0.1e-fips mod_fastcgi/2.4.6 Server at forum.ukuleleunderground.com Port 80

I'm making a gift for George with the theme "welcome to being a Grandpa". So far I'm ordering a cardigan sweater, and a few packages of Werther's Originals.

Do you have other ideas for items that scream "you're a grandpa"? I only had one grandpa, and limited contact with him, so I'm going off the sitcom idea of them.

A bottle of Old Spice. My grandpa always smelled like Old Spice combined with that waxy old man smell. It was wonderful.

I was thinking of my grandpa this morning. My first memory of him he’s 75 years old and dressed in a suit and tie.

I would be too. Crossing state lines = federal charges, so the state laws wouldn't protect you.

They never have and I’ve never had a problem. And I’ve taken bags and bags of candy previously. But the current administration might be the type to jail a middle aged hippie mama who just wants to party with her friends on a field.

Yep. My bedtime routine right now is at 9:30 I take 10 of melatonin, a xanax, and a benadryl. Then I stay up til 3am, and get up at 545 to get ready for work.

Typically my sleep cycle starts later and later until I just stay up all night and start over the next evening. That's getting a lot harder to pull off as I get older.

If that cocktail doesn’t knock you out, you’re gonna need a lot of gummy bears.

Maybe I could try some when I am on the Alaska cruise. We leave out of California, where it's legal, and go to Alaska, where it's legal. I think 10 days is plenty for a trial run.

There ya go.

My wife had her name for almost 30 yrs. Why change it she thought. It's just a name. We are married and the kids have my name. But really I don't see why the women must take the man's name. Why don't men take the woman's name???

In japan they do if the wife’s name will die upon her death.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom