::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Père, my understanding of that phrase is "The world is full of heathens, so go out there and try to get as many of them to see the Light as you can.

One of my favorite soaping suppliers is having a sale just in time for my birthday. Yay! TKO seems like he's struggling to come up with ideas this year, so I think he's relieved I'm getting myself something. Honestly if it were up to me, we'd keep it simple. He's the one who likes to go big.

One of my favorite soaping suppliers is having a sale just in time for my birthday. Yay! TKO seems like he's struggling to come up with ideas this year, so I think he's relieved I'm getting myself something. Honestly if it were up to me, we'd keep it simple. He's the one who likes to go big.

This year for Fathers Day I told my wife I got a keg and some kegging supplies she was happy she didnt have to drag the kids to go shop for me.

Now if I could get the rest of the family on the 'I dont need anymore sleep pants' and the 'I could use some beer supply gift cards' would be good!

You are, of course, 100% correct.
I read this article once about a guy that made really high-end custom furniture. The author commented that now that he makes such fancy stuff, it must be nice to have a wealthier clientele. He replied, "The rich take longer to pay their bills. That's why they're rich."

I guess what really irks me is that it is sometimes difficult for those who really need help to get it, and perhaps too easy for those who take advantage to do so.

The company my husband works for is running into that. They are a pretty small company of about 40 employees. They are having solvency issues at the moment. Their super big company clientele owe them $$$$, while his company is struggling to pay their bills. If everyone who owed them money ponied up, they'd be in the clear.

Last night Nanilei and I were planning the menu for next week. She seemed tired, and muttered, "I need a vacation."
We can't afford to leave the island just yet, but today I am going to try and find a reasonable hotel room that has room service. Maybe I need to have Mika look for me hahahahaha.

Now if I could get the rest of the family on the 'I dont need anymore sleep pants' and the 'I could use some beer supply gift cards' would be good!

If they only knew I dont wear any sleep pants to bed!!

It gets way too hot even in the RV, I pretty much put them on so people dont see me member!

Last night Nanilei and I were planning the menu for next week. She seemed tired, and muttered, "I need a vacation."
We can't afford to leave the island just yet, but today I am going to try and find a reasonable hotel room that has room service. Maybe I need to have Mika look for me hahahahaha.

I could use Mika for vacation for me too!!

She seems to get all the good deals!

ok I should probably get ready for working.

It got stupid humid today, not sure if it wants to rain or not but might switch the AC on when I get home if the wife doesnt

Why wear sleep wear unless there is a fire at night but chances of that are slim!

I probably just jinxed myself now.

Last winter a person lost their cat. The were searching bushes, my wife got up in the middle of night and saw them with flashnight near our electric panel. She called the cops they investigated and found that the person was looking for their cat in bushes and sorts...at 3am....:wtf:

needless to say I scurried around looking for a night robe for the police to not see me

Last winter a person lost their cat. The were searching bushes, my wife got up in the middle of night and saw them with flashnight near our electric panel. She called the cops they investigated and found that the person was looking for their cat in bushes and sorts...at 3am....:wtf:

needless to say I scurried around looking for a night robe for the police to not see me

aLters, need to get going now!!

Sounds like a BS story from a peeping Tom to me.

I could use Mika for vacation for me too!!

She seems to get all the good deals!

Sharing your wife around Gary?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom