::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have taken Nanilei for a drive down that road as a prank. Sometimes it smells THAT bad.

The realtor lady wouldn't give me a straight answer about the smell.

I got a little angry, bitched her out, and Mika said I probably scared her a little.

Went to the golf course for an answer. They said I'd probably only smell it 3/4 times a year and "not all day."

There also happened to be a worker from the plant having lunch with a friend. He said with more development, more stink.

Too bad. I LOVED one of the layouts. Huge open kitchen area that opened to a large lanai. Lots of open area up stairs with an office space off the master bedroom. 1800 sq. ft. 450K

Next to a sewage plant :(

I got a little angry, bitched her out, and Mika said I probably scared her a little.

Went to the golf course for an answer. They said I'd probably only smell it 3/4 times a year and "not all day."

There also happened to be a worker from the plant having lunch with a friend. He said with more development, more stink.

Too bad. I LOVED one of the layouts. Huge open kitchen area that opened to a large lanai. Lots of open area up stairs with an office space off the master bedroom. 1800 sq. ft. 450K

Very thorough Gary

Tickets for The Cure available $25 at the Blaisedell the evening of the Ukulele festival. Should we go?
I was looking for Earth, Wind and Fire, but Nosebleeds are $45, with TicketMaster fees it goes all the way up to $126 for two, I can get $10 off.
BUT
The Cure this Sunday would be less than half that.
Tempted!
That would mean bugging out a little early from the Ukulele Festival...

Do it! I'd love to see them live.

Breakfast with the guys this morning. I gots to hit the rain locker. Later!

Good day Sunshines!

Hoping to work all day... like until late. I have 4 boxes of Ohanas, and 8 Kamakas, and some Kalas I need to get online. It is going to be a looooooonnnng day!

#1. Your friend will find out if they work or not.
#2. You have a lovely husband.
#3. Your husband is like mine. He likes a strong woman.

Mine too... most the time.

Sometimes I am a pain in the butt.
But I think he would not know what to do with the opposite type of woman.

Ewwwwwwwww.

Around here, the worst would be to live next to a Dairy Farm. Silage and cow poo... staaaanky!

One of my favorite soaping suppliers is having a sale just in time for my birthday. Yay! TKO seems like he's struggling to come up with ideas this year, so I think he's relieved I'm getting myself something. Honestly if it were up to me, we'd keep it simple. He's the one who likes to go big.

"Am I buying you a present or do you already have it picked out?" is a common question in our household.

We pass a sewage plant on the way home. It is rare that it does not stink.

Did you tell your realtor that you liked that type of floor plan, should she happen across something similar elsewhere?

I'd write a review about the realtor on Yelp, that's totally dishonest.

The best argument for that one that I've heard is, how were they able to communicate so quickly with each other?

Yes and why not continue to go there, the shadows lines as well. Also perfect lit flags in the shade. Two different excusions supposedly 8 miles apart yet are exactly the same when shown side by side.

Best theatrical I seen by far!!

Also I guess I am the only with a conspiracy theory. I have a couple more but will keep those until we meet IRL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom