Page 5095 of 5125 FirstFirst ... 40954595499550455085509350945095509650975105 ... LastLast
Results 50,941 to 50,950 of 51242

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

  1. #50941
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopped Liver View Post
    A mini is getting 5 posts in a row.
    Ah, I see. Thanks!

  2. #50942
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    NW IN
    Posts
    28,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Lynn View Post
    Ah, I see. Thanks!
    10 in a row is a full streak.
    ..........
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

  3. #50943
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ukulelerob View Post
    10 in a row is a full streak.
    I will have to come over sometime so you can show me how to set up my display on this site. Everyone else's looks great while mine looks naked. Have learned quite a bit but still unsure of some aspects.

  4. #50944
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sister Lynn View Post
    I will have to come over sometime so you can show me how to set up my display on this site. Everyone else's looks great while mine looks naked. Have learned quite a bit but still unsure of some aspects.
    Naked posts are not allowed . . .
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  5. #50945
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,263

    Default

    I'm finding that, after 20 years together, our marriage consists primarily of four items.

    - what's for dinner
    - what's on netflix
    - hey can you do this thing I don't want to do/can't do
    - listen/pretend to understand/care about this work thing I'm talking about

    That's about it.

    It seemed so much more complex in the early years.
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  6. #50946
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    I'm finding that, after 20 years together, our marriage consists primarily of four items.

    - what's for dinner
    - what's on netflix
    - hey can you do this thing I don't want to do/can't do
    - listen/pretend to understand/care about this work thing I'm talking about

    That's about it.

    It seemed so much more complex in the early years.
    Is that a good thing?
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  7. #50947
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,263

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Chopped Liver View Post
    Is that a good thing?
    It's a wonderful thing!! I think we're in a great place. Not a lot of unknowns. Tons of support. Freedom to do what we each want to without worrying about the other one's judgment. Teamwork is our default.

    Every day we ask each other, "what can I do today that would make your life easier?" and "what's one thing you want or need for me to accomplish today?"
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  8. #50948
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    It's a wonderful thing!! I think we're in a great place. Not a lot of unknowns. Tons of support. Freedom to do what we each want to without worrying about the other one's judgment. Teamwork is our default.

    Every day we ask each other, "what can I do today that would make your life easier?" and "what's one thing you want or need for me to accomplish today?"
    That is beautiful! Everyone should be so blessed!
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

  9. #50949
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Southwest Michigan
    Posts
    17,263

    Default

    I have several young friends who are just getting married, or still in the first few years, and it just makes me reflect on our struggle to get to where we are. I'm grateful.


    Now, having said that, next week he'll tick me off. LOL
    "play till you don't suck no more" ~Chuck Deyo "I think it's cool you turned one of your 'some day I'm gonna's into a 'today I did.' " ~RichM "Self care is not failure." ~JerBear "It is impossible to reason with people who do not rely on reason." ~ mascompro "You make your own magic." ~ Mim"The riff-raff are my people." ~ Joko

    Other people's opinions of me are none of my business.

  10. #50950
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Somewhere out there
    Posts
    7,074

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    I have several young friends who are just getting married, or still in the first few years, and it just makes me reflect on our struggle to get to where we are. I'm grateful.


    Now, having said that, next week he'll tick me off. LOL
    He may not wait til next week . . .
    Jan >^..^<
    (AKA Chopped Liver)


    You say 'Crazy Cat Lady' like it's a bad thing!

    "Hold everything with open hands." PereBourik

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 12 users browsing this thread. (5 members and 7 guests)

  1. Freeda,
  2. glass,
  3. Pueo,
  4. sukie,
  5. Ukulelerob

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •