Page 5958 of 6058 FirstFirst ... 495854585858590859485956595759585959596059686008 ... LastLast
Results 59,571 to 59,580 of 60574

Thread: ::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Quote Originally Posted by PereBourik View Post
    That's good eatin' right there!
    I knew you'd liike that. Ever try the cilantro and lime one? That's good had broccoli and cheese tonight!!!

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by Freeda View Post
    I read an essay by someone who figured out approximately how many books they have time to read. It was interesting.
    Probably 1 less than if they hadn't written the essay......
    Tack
    ( o }==:: ♪♫
    BACON ANTHEM
    Moore Bettah Tenor Ukulele - The Phoenix
    Concert Mya-Moe : KoAloha concert KCM-00 : Ohana Tenor TK-10 - Mims Ukes : Mainland Gloss Mahogany Concert : Koa concert Eleuke - Mims Ukes : Peanut- Mims Ukes :
    Tim's Underwater Photography : Face-whatsit
    e9e8d6 the new white! : Instagram - pohoparty youngvegetables : Dropbox

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    I knew you'd liike that. Ever try the cilantro and lime one? That's good had broccoli and cheese tonight!!!
    Note to self: might not want to eat at Kenvin’s. Rice-a-Roni and cilantro? Add tomatoes and yeah....no.

Quote Originally Posted by sukie View Post
    Note to self: might not want to eat at Kenvin’s. Rice-a-Roni and cilantro? Add tomatoes and yeah....no.
    So good limey with cilantro perfect for taco nights!!!

"And I play dress up every Sunday and try to make the case for an invisible friend" PereBourik

Quote Originally Posted by glass View Post
    So good limey with cilantro perfect for taco nights!!!
    I cook some good stuff. Other stuff is brought over from my mom and what she made. Rice a Roni was one of them......really that's all. My mom makes everything bland and boring. Or dry and overcooked.

Sorry. All those rice and pasta sides don’t impress me. The ones that come in a bag (like Knorr brand) are a staple for backpackers. I’ve been buying them to try at home and they are all just blah in my opinion. But I’m sure after I’ve hiked 12 miles they will taste awesome.
    UWC; only those who have not been can rationalize not going.

One of my co-workers was back in the office today. He is ex-military and still goes on deployment for Guard stuff periodically.
    I was worried with all the kooky Korea stuff and Big Island lava stuff that we might not see him for a while, but he was in today.
    I said, "Glad to see you back, I was worried you might be on Big Island."
    He said, "Dude I *WAS* on Big Island! That 5#!+ was CRAZY! It's one thing to see it on the news, but flying over it in a Blackhawk, it looked like someone took a giant knife and stabbed the planet. I was just hoping the pilot would get us over it safely!"
    Then he says, "Did you see the video of the lava eating the car?"
    No, I did not.
    Crazy.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by salukulady View Post
    Sorry. All those rice and pasta sides don’t impress me. The ones that come in a bag (like Knorr brand) are a staple for backpackers. I’ve been buying them to try at home and they are all just blah in my opinion. But I’m sure after I’ve hiked 12 miles they will taste awesome.
    We like the Chicken one, and Spanish Rice (but not Mexico or Taco rice).
    Nanilei usually adds in fresh corn and tomato and seasons it up a bit, so YMMV.
    1:5255
    My Quiver: S & J Craft Milo Tenor "Liliu" six string custom and Milo and Lychee concert by Emil Bader
    Pono PKT-1 Koa Tenor w/MiSi, Lanikai LU-21T - Autographed!, Hikare CU 528 Baritone
    R&L all koa mini concert, Mainland Gecko, Epiphone Les Paul Vintage, Kala Concert
    Compass Rose 5 string
    Nothin' left to do but : ) : ) : )

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    We like the Chicken one, and Spanish Rice (but not Mexico or Taco rice).
    Nanilei usually adds in fresh corn and tomato and seasons it up a bit, so YMMV.
    Chicken! Chicken! Chicken! Chicken!
    “Justice is like a train that is nearly always late,” mused Russian poet Yevgeny Yevtushenko.”

“62,400 repetitions make one truth.” - Bernard Marx, character in Brave New World, Alduous Huxley

Dig In-finity! - The Naz, in the words of Lord Buckley

Quote Originally Posted by Pueo View Post
    One of my co-workers was back in the office today. He is ex-military and still goes on deployment for Guard stuff periodically.
    I was worried with all the kooky Korea stuff and Big Island lava stuff that we might not see him for a while, but he was in today.
    I said, "Glad to see you back, I was worried you might be on Big Island."
    He said, "Dude I *WAS* on Big Island! That 5#!+ was CRAZY! It's one thing to see it on the news, but flying over it in a Blackhawk, it looked like someone took a giant knife and stabbed the planet. I was just hoping the pilot would get us over it safely!"
    Then he says, "Did you see the video of the lava eating the car?"
    No, I did not.
    Crazy.
    I think I saw it. It was like, well can't you just drive the car out of the way? Perhaps the owner wasn't actually there?
    Uke Players Do It With Four Strings.
    YouTube | Facebook
    ...I think life should be a musical... Tammy
    1:25367

Thread Information