::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need an entire day just to recover from flying home from Indiana. I can't imagine what flying to Thailand would do to my system.

I bet you are going to have a fabulous time.

Who's taking care of Bella and the chickens?

Neighbor has it covered. She's an outside dog so it's pretty easy. Bella is in charge of the chickens

I am working on a sermon too, which is weird but fun.

For the United Universalists and I am playing ukulele alone for about 3 songs and we have 4 group songs. It should be a lot of fun!

I am working on a sermon too, which is weird but fun.

For the United Universalists and I am playing ukulele alone for about 3 songs and we have 4 group songs. It should be a lot of fun!

(Unitarian Universalists, probably). How did you get this gig?

For those not following along (on Facebook, mostly), AHEM Don and Jan - Mim is sending me an Aqulele that I will leave in the lunch room at work. The one she had to send is all white, which is perfect - I'm going to write instructions on the back to play and put Aquila Kids strings (each string a different color to hopefully help with learning). I'm also going to attach a tuner to the headstock with instructions and leave some intro books with it - all to hopefully get people playing during breaks. It's going to be a really fun experiment, and I'm so grateful to Mim for helping make it happen!

Have you ever used knitting as a sermon theme?

I have - for a children's sermon. I have used knitting as an illustration in a sermon, too. A whole sermon with knitting as the theme would be a great idea - especially on a Sunday when we bless the prayer shawls!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom