::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those not following along (on Facebook, mostly), AHEM Don and Jan - Mim is sending me an Aqulele that I will leave in the lunch room at work. The one she had to send is all white, which is perfect - I'm going to write instructions on the back to play and put Aquila Kids strings (each string a different color to hopefully help with learning). I'm also going to attach a tuner to the headstock with instructions and leave some intro books with it - all to hopefully get people playing during breaks. It's going to be a really fun experiment, and I'm so grateful to Mim for helping make it happen!

You might have to play it some during break to get the idea going but it's a great idea!

For those not following along (on Facebook, mostly), AHEM Don and Jan - Mim is sending me an Aqulele that I will leave in the lunch room at work. The one she had to send is all white, which is perfect - I'm going to write instructions on the back to play and put Aquila Kids strings (each string a different color to hopefully help with learning). I'm also going to attach a tuner to the headstock with instructions and leave some intro books with it - all to hopefully get people playing during breaks. It's going to be a really fun experiment, and I'm so grateful to Mim for helping make it happen!

Sounds like fun! Do people get lunch breaks long enough to play? I only get 30 minutes, and by the time I get something to eat, it's time to get back to work....

I did that in our staff lounge.

Someone stole the tuner :(

Good day Jerry!!

Looked at places yesterday...some were crap. One was nice but not perfect for us. The one we really wanted to see went to contract the night before.....now we are home and our realtor is on vacay till 7/3...hope some good ones come up and stay around till 7/8 our next tour date!!

He said that if they are listed for more than 5 days its too expensive or something is wrong.

This one house was 5 bed with a pool on a dead end(a turnpike was there though) it needed some work but was great!!

Unfortunately there were most likely flippers looking to buy it and seemed like there were foundation issues we noticed.

So we hope that right after the 4th a bunch of houses go up on the market just in time for us to look at.

We need to save up more money for the down.

We're still going to meet with and drive around with the realtor so he knows what to look for and if all goes well, we'll purchase next year.

Ukulele festival with Aldrine, Craig and Sarah. I'm giving it serious consideration. Tickets are pricey. Hotel is pricey. But airfare right now is cheap. Wanna meetup?

Hmmmm, maybe. Where's it at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom