::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a fan of the texture of meat when it's cooked in a crock pot.

That's crazy. Just try this. (And maybe you have, I think you said the kid loved it.)
But for the rest of you this is called Cowboy Roast.

Buy a roast, rump or otherwise.
Place in crock pot.
Add one package Lipton onion soup mix.
Add one can mushroom soup.
Add one can of water.
Let cook all day.
Serve over rice or potatoes.

Good deal!

When a man with organ performance degrees from Julliard and Yale, and 20 years of experience turns up on your doorstep, disappears for 3 months not knowing you're looking, and is grateful because he and his fiancée will be able to worship together and they both thought of the parish as home. Yeah. Good deal is the tip of the iceberg.

That's crazy. Just try this. (And maybe you have, I think you said the kid loved it.)
But for the rest of you this is called Cowboy Roast.

Buy a roast, rump or otherwise.
Place in crock pot.
Add one package Lipton onion soup mix.
Add one can mushroom soup.
Add one can of water.
Let cook all day.
Serve over rice or potatoes.

Because Cookie always has a crockpot on the chuck wagon.

Oh my favorite. When a ho reads previously posted stuff from the past week. It should be a good catchup Sally. We were busy while you were gone.

Boy was it! I slept off and on all day. When I was awake I'd read a few pages.

I hope it was just your delicate insides! Noro is no fun and seems to be all too common on cruise ships. I guess it's a relatively confined environment that makes it hard to prevent.

Yes, I think it was just me. We'll see. The doc is making me do poop tests to make sure it's not a bug.

I ate mostly healthy all week but the food was very rich.

Oh no! Feel better!! (((Sally)))

I've stopped vomiting but it was very bad. There was nothing in my system and I violently got sick at least 12 times today. I have a very bad headache and my throat is very raw. I have kept down ice, Gatorade, water, a few crackers and some bread and a bit of cheese.

Nice. did you get off at either place?

Catalina. We went kayaking.

He got off in Ensenada, I stayed on the boat and went to the spa.

But Kenvin, in Ensenada he went on a beer tour. They took him to three micro breweries. They were very interesting and informative. And all the beer he could drink. I thought of you; all three places started off making it in their garages.

Yeah, I wished I had more $ to spend but the store is literally two blocks from my building and I am on the sale email list so I am sure there will be another.

My hubbys favorite shirt is an RS I found at a second hand store. It's full of down town scenes of HB.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom