::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Any advise for laying the person type stuff??

Stagger the wall so seams aren’t there? Anything else? I got some under lay stuff that adds a r value to keep it a little warmer. We will see how that goes. I think we might get one of those fake fire places.

Definitely underlayment WITH the proper seam tape.

I'm not sure what you mean by stagger the wall. Basically just make sure that the seams in any two rows aren't close together. Think of it like bricks.

IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII
IIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII==
====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====IIIIIIII====

I honestly would love a wood burning stove but not sure about installation of that. And cost at least right now.

Wood burning is messy and may raise your home insurance. We have a little electric goober on the porch. It's the same as a space heater, essentially.

Stagger the wall so seams aren’t there? Anything else? I got some under lay stuff that adds a r value to keep it a little warmer. We will see how that goes. I think we might get one of those fake fire places.

Oh, and the pounding block works way better than the pull bar that you tap.

We were discussing popping up the tile I laid in the gym, but I think we've decided to just finish off the edges. It's okay if it isn't the same flooring from the front of the house to the back. In fact, 60-70 feet x 16 feet wide is a lot of *anything*, and it's probably good to break it up.

We were discussing popping up the tile I laid in the gym, but I think we've decided to just finish off the edges. It's okay if it isn't the same flooring from the front of the house to the back. In fact, 60-70 feet x 16 feet wide is a lot of *anything*, and it's probably good to break it up.

House hunting in Phoenix this summer we went into one house which had nine different floor finishes throughout. It was horrible. Wood, laminate, stone, brick, tile, more wood, carpet, arughhh! I liked the house; price and location were great, but I couldn't get past the floors.

Crapola. I had a ton of things on my list to get done today, but have been hit by a pretty heavy bout of depression. Some of it is prob exhaustion.

Going to try to get up and make a rotisserie chicken in the instant pot. Maybe potato salad and deviled eggs.

That's IF I can get up . . .

Please explain how the instant pot is also a rotisserie?

Sounds like you got it.

Knee pads though. Get knee pads.

I had a fun afternoon!
HgJpPG8.jpg

It was a kanikapila. Everyone encouraged to play along.
Bry would walk around and help folks. Then he would come over where I was and break down his licks and show me some jazzy stuff.

Best moment of the day was at break Herb Ohta Jr.
comes over to me and says, "Hey you're pretty good, I was listening to you play." I think I managed a clumsy mahalo as a response, otherwise too preoccupied with the massive internal SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

Bry would walk around and help folks. Then he would come over where I was and break down his licks and show me some jazzy stuff.

comes over to me and says, "Hey you're pretty good, I was listening to you play." I think I managed a clumsy mahalo as a response, otherwise too preoccupied with the massive internal SQUEEEEEEEEEEE

I think I just SQUEEEEEEEEEEEED for you too.

That's awesome!

Very cool!!

Damon got a shout out from Bryan Tolentino on FB

(Now I'm name dropping for other people)

Damon, the guy at HMS with Len was probably Les Wong. Small little guy, grey hair? He sat next to you at that Kimo Hussey kanikapils last year.

He hosts a lot of open mice and a Hawaiian uke group here. Also slack key guitar lessons all for free. Really nice guy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom