::Leader Board:: Ahnko Honu Takes The Lead Chapter 22!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We watch that too. Shame so many haoles they shoehorn into the show, but whatevs.
Our favourite thing to do is laugh when the cut from scene to scene and we know they are miles apart, yes supposedly on the same block in the show.
Also, the homes are MUCH nicer than the neighborhood they show - like they say it's Waipahu but the home is clearly a Manoa or Kailua house.
And those super nice spreads they show - yeah, right McGarrett lives in a $10M oceanfront in Hawaii Kai, sure, on his salary. Even if he got it from his parents, something tells me he would either sell and retire or rent it out and buy a nice place in Kaneohe with the rental income.

I like that episode with the parkour chase scene where the guy runs from Waipahu to Waikikiin like four minutes.

What a morning! Our store manager, who is also one of our two countermen, called in sick. The computer system was down for the first hour we were open. The other counterman finally got it working. The roof is leaking, badly. We have four buckets placed under the leaks in the store, collecting the water. So, my day began with mopping. After lunch, I expect the buckets will need to be emptied, before they get too heavy. There have been lots of deliveries, and it's still raining.

How many inches are there in a cubit? I may need to know, soon....

Eighteen .

double post

weird

My internet is all wacky today. I wonder if it has anything to do with all the cyber attacks today?

Cyber attacks made things interesting at work. Not a huge deal, but we had some access issues with a minor system - unfortunately, my team is the one responsible for maintaining that minor system.

Rage report-

Tonight. Movie Night Since My Buddy iS Lame.

Saturday-start helping beer judging at 9 am till 6 then cater at 630-7

Sunday- punk'in pick

Tomorrow - heading down to my Brother-in-law's house to make cider. Back up here by 4:00 to drop Emma off for a sleep over. Up to my sister's by 5:00 for my nephew's birthday party. My other sister will be here from Spokane - I think we will be having a serious talk with her about my mom's current status.

Sunday - Church then punkin picking.

What an exiting evening!
First there was wrangling a 7" centipede out of Nanilei's medicine cabinet. Good Times!

Then we popped out to watch fireworks down the street for the new mall opening.

Now about to head down to Canoe Hut.

Tomorrow probably going to see Keeping Up With the Jones at the new movie theater at the new mall down the street.

Sunday is the Ewa Beach Slack Key Festival.

Probably a Costco run in there someplace too.

Ho'o is here at Canoe Hut!
We feel bad, we made chocolate cupcakes.
Ho'o is allergic to chocolate. :(

Saturday- going to see Jimmy Buffett in concert.

Sunday- recovery day.

Cyber attacks made things interesting at work. Not a huge deal, but we had some access issues with a minor system - unfortunately, my team is the one responsible for maintaining that minor system.

If I understand correctly, they jammed things up so the systems were overwhelmed and access to the systems was difficult. No data stolen?

What an exiting evening!
First there was wrangling a 7" centipede out of Nanilei's medicine cabinet. Good Times!

Tomorrow probably going to see Keeping Up With the Jones at the new movie theater at the new mall down the street.

7" centipede?!?! GROSS!!!!!

What an exiting evening!

That line up looks pretty cool.

Patrick Ladenza lives here in the Bay Area. He's pissed off a lot of Uke peeps as a show producer. I've dealt with him trying to coordinate with Craig. Lots of big talk, very little follow through.

I like that episode with the parkour chase scene where the guy runs from Waipahu to Waikikiin like four minutes.

See now, I only go to the Big Island, so shizz like that doesn't bother me.

Ever watch NCIS? Supposed to be Washington DC. Shot in SoCal. I'm always amused to see mountains in the background. That ain't DC.

Last edited:
So, um.

The light in the kitchen? Both lightbulbs are flickering...with the light switch turned off.

Should I be worried?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom